Ghanaian, Akan"born on Monday"
Kojo Origin and Meaning
The name Kojo is boy's name of Ghanaian origin meaning "born on Monday".
The Ashantis of Ghana traditionally use this animated name for boys born on Monday. The girls' equivalent is Adwoa, pronounced ahj-wa.
20 Names Similar to Kojo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kojo.
Famous People Named Kojo
- Kojo Adeyemo AnnanGhanaian businessman; son of former UN Secretary,General Kofi Annan
- Kwadwo "Kojo" AsamoahGhanaian footballer
- Kwadwo "Kojo" GyamfiPoku, Ghanaian footballer
- (Bernard) Kojo LaingGhanaian novelist and poet
- (Frank) Kojo Baffoe Jr.Ghanaian,South African blogger, businessman and poet
- Kojo Acquah YankahGhanaian MP
- Kojo AidooGhanaian,Canadian CFL player
- Kojo ArmahGhanaian MP
- Kojo AntwiGhanaian pop singer
Kojo in Pop Culture
- Kojo "Romeo" Agucharacter in video game "Halo 3: ODST"
- Kornelius "Kojo" Jonesworthcharacter on TV's "Zeke and Luther"