Giselda Origin and Meaning
Variation of Giselle
20 Names Similar to Giselda
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Giselda.
Famous People Named Giselda
- Giselda Castrini (b. 1945)Italian actress
- Giselda Volodi (b. 1959)Italian actress
Giselda in Pop Culture
- Giseldaheroine in Barbara Cartland's book The Mysterious Maid,Servant
- Giseldasong by Ultraje a Rigor
- This is the DutchGerman, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese form of Giselhild, a Germanic name derived from gisel "hostage" (or "pledge") combined with Old Norse hildr "battle."
- Possible nickname: Zelda
More Lists containing Giselda
- German Names
- German Names for Girls
- 7 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.