Gentry Origin and Meaning
The name Gentry is a boy's name of English origin meaning "aristocracy".
A distinctive surname that, despite its meaning, has a cowboy swagger, a la Autry.
20 Names Similar to Gentry
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gentry.
Lists containing Gentry
- Country Music Baby Names
- Gender-Neutral Baby Names
- Unisex Names for Boys
- New Baby Boy Names
- Nonbinary Names for Dogs
- Wonderful Word Names
- Modern Baby Names
- Last Names as First Names
Famous People Named Gentry
- (Bert) Gentry LeeAmerican science fiction author and engineer
- Gentry McCrearyAmerican gospel music executive
- Gentry O. Smithformer director of the U.S. Office of Foreign Missions
Gentry in Pop Culture
- Max Gentryalias of Marty Deeks on TV's "NCIS: Los Angeles"
- Montgomery GentryAmerican country music duo
- The GentrysAmerican rock band