Constantia Origin and Meaning
The name Constantia is girl's name of Italian origin meaning "constant, steadfast".
A rare and refined name, which could make for a surprising route to cute nickname Connie.
20 Names Similar to Constantia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Constantia.
Constantia in Pop Culture
- Means "constancy, firmness" in Latin (see Constance)
- Name of a wealthy suburb in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Constantia Lorridaile, a great,aunt to the eponymous Lord Fauntleroy in the 1886 children's novel "Little Lord Fauntleroy" by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Constantia ("Con"), younger sister of Josephine in Katherine Mansfield's short story "The Daughters of the Late Colonel" (1922)
- "To Constantia, Singing" (1817), poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- A character in "The Adventures of Miss Sophia Berkley" (1607), by Anonymous