Anglicized variation of Gaelic Brighid"strength or exalted one"
Bridgette Origin and Meaning
Variation of Bridget
20 Names Similar to Bridgette
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bridgette.
Famous People Named Bridgette
- Bridgette Leann WilsonAmerican actress and former Miss Teen USA; wife of tennis player Pete Sampras
- Bridgette KerkoveAmerican adult film actress
- Bridgette AllenNew Zealand jazz singer
- Marriah Bridget "Bridgette" AndersenAmerican actress
- Bridgette C. GordonAmerican basketball player
- Bridgette GustersonAustralian water polo player
Bridgette in Pop Culture
- Bridgette Crosbycharacter in Superman comics
- Bridgette DuBoischaracter on TV's "Medium"
- Bridgette Birdlead character on TV's "SMILF"
- BridgetteTotal Drama contestant
More Lists containing Bridgette
- Names that Peaked in 1973
- Scandinavian Names for Girls
- 9 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in E
- Two Syllable Names for Girls
- Scandinavian Names
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.