Yochanan Origin and Meaning
The name Yochanan is a boy's name meaning "God is gracious".
A contracted form of Yehochanan, the Biblical Hebrew form of John. Variants include Yohanan and Johanan.
Lists containing Yochanan
Famous People Named Yochanan
- Yochanan SoferGerman,Israeli rabbi
- Yochanan VollachIsraeli footballer
- Yochanan MuffsAmerican theologian
- Yochanan AfekIsraeli chess player and composer
- Yochanan ShochetIsraeli rabbi
- Yohanan AlemannoItalian philosopher
- Yohanan ben Zakkai1st century Israeli rabbi
- Jehohanan (or Yehohanan)son of Hagkol, Israeli man crucified in the 1st century CE, whose ossuary was found in 1968
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.