Hebrew"Jehovah is my strength"
Uzzi Origin and Meaning
The name Uzzi is a boy's name meaning "Jehovah is my strength".
An extra zesty variation of Uzi, but not one that comes recommended — it’s strongly associated with the submachine gun.
Lists containing Uzzi
Famous People Named Uzzi
- Uzzigrandson of Issachar, great,grandson of Israel (1 Chr. 7:2)
- Uzzison of Bela, grandson of Benjamin, great,grandson of Israel (1 Chr. 7:7)
- Uzzison of Bukki, father of Zerahiah, descendant of high priest Aaron (1 Chr. 6:51)
- Uzzifather of a dweller at Jerusalem (1 Chr. 9:8)
- Uzzison of Bani; overseer of the Levites at Jerusalem (Nehemiah 11:22)
- Uzzi OrnanIsraeli linguist