Renny Origin and Meaning
The name Renny is a boy's name of Irish origin meaning "little prosperous one".
Used primarily for girls in Ireland, but sounds unisex to us.
20 Names Similar to Renny
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Renny.
Lists containing Renny
Famous People Named Renny
- Renny RyeBritish TV producer
- Renny Harlin (born Lauri Mauritz Harjola)Finnish film director
- Renny Vicente VegaVenezuelan footballer
- Renny Piers SmithEnglish,Austrian footballer
- Renny ArozarenaCuban actor
- Renaldo José "Renny" OttolinaVenezuelan producer and entertainer
- Renny WilsonCanadian singer,songwriter
- Renny RiberaBolivian footballer
- Renny QuowTrinidadian sprinter
Renny in Pop Culture
- Renny Jacobsencharacter in 2007 film "The List"