Latin"rose, a flower"
Rosina Origin and Meaning
Variation of Rose
20 Names Similar to Rosina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Rosina.
Lists containing Rosina
Famous People Named Rosina
- Rosina BulwerLytton, British novelist
- Rosina StorchioItalian opera singer
- Rosina LhévinneUkrainian pianist and teacher
- Rosina BrandramEnglish operatic contralto
- Rosina LawrenceCanadian,American actress
- Rosina LippiAmerican novelist
- (Phyllis) Rosina RaisbeckAustralian operatic mezzo,soprano
- Rosina GalliItalian actress
- Rosina RevelleEnglish pin,up model
Rosina in Pop Culture
- Countess Rosina Almavivain Mozart's 1786 opera 'The Marriage of Figaro'
- RosinaCountess of Liliengarten, in Thackeray's 'Barry Lyndon' (1844)
- Rosinaartist Matthew Strang's commonplace wife in 'The Master' (1895) by Israel Zangwill
- Rosina "Rozzie" Bamforthone of Gulley Jimson's "wives" in a trilogy of novels by Joyce Cary; introduced in 'Herself Surprised' (1941)
More Lists containing Rosina
- Italian Names
- Italian Names for Girls
- 6 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
- Names that Peaked in 1890
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.