Margalit Origin and Meaning
The name Margalit is a girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "pearl".
This unusual variation of Margaret is the real first name of actress Maggie Gyllenhaal. It can make a distinctive way to honor an ancestral Margaret or a different long form for such nicknames as Maggie, Meg, or Margo.
1 Names Similar to Margalit
These 1 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Margalit.
Lists containing Margalit
Famous People Named Margalit
- Margalit FoxAmerican journalist
- Margalit Ruth "Maggie" GyllenhaalAmerican actress
- Margalit MatitiahuIsraeli poet
- Margalit Sharonfirst wife of Israeli President Ariel Sharon
- Margalit Tzan'ani aka MargolIsraeli singer and television personality