Kyomi Origin and Meaning
The name Kyomi is a girl's name of Japanese origin meaning "pure and beautiful".
In Japanese this name may be written with the characters for "pure; purify; cleanse" (Kiyo/Keo) and "beauty; beautiful" (mi). Like most Japanese names, this is a name that translates well into Anglophone countries, where sweet short names are becoming increasingly popular.
20 Names Similar to Kyomi
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kyomi.
Lists containing Kyomi
Famous People Named Kyomi
- Kyomi HirataJapanese fencer
- Kiyomi AsaiJapanese voice actress
- Kiyomi WallerAmerican male BMX racer
- Kiyomi ItōJapanese actress
- Kiyomi TsujimotoJapanese politician
- Kiyomi WatanabeJapanese,Filipino judoka.
Kyomi in Pop Culture
- Kiyomi Takadacharacter in manga/anime "Death Note"