Kaya Origin and Meaning
The name Kaya is a girl's name of Native American origin meaning "my elder sister".
One of the currently trendy Kaia-Maya-Mia family, with a meaning that suggests wisdom.
# 972 in the US
Kaya Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Kaya
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kaya.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Kaya
Famous People Named Kaya
- Kaya Rose ScodelarioEnglish actress
- Kaya ChristianAmerican model
- Kaya MatsutaniJapanese voice actress
- KayaJapanese visual kei musician
- Kaya Faison (1999)daughter of actor Donald Faison; twin of brother Dade
- Kaya McKenna Callahan (b. 2001)daughter of actors Eva LaRue and John Callahan
- Kaya Sky Farley (b. 2006)daughter of TV presenters Katy Hill and Trey Farley
- Kaya (b. 2006)daughter of actress Diane Parish
- Kaya Leach (2012)daughter of tennis player Lindsay Davenport and Jonathan Leach
- Kaya Baharova (b. 2013)daughter of actor Zahari Baharov
- Kaya Strobel (b. 2016)daughter of Josh and Aleksandra Strobel of "90 Day Fiance"
Kaya in Pop Culture
- Kaya'aton'my "Kaya"character in the American Girl doll series
- "Kaya" album by Bob Marley