Asbury Origin and Meaning
The name Asbury is a boy's name.
Asbury Park, a quirky town on the Jersey Shore, was named for Francis Asbury, the first American bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church. Springsteen fans will likely be among those most drawn to Asbury as a first name; the Boss's first album was called "Greetings from Asbury Park."
20 Names Similar to Asbury
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Asbury.
Famous People Named Asbury
- Asbury Francis "Frank" LeverU.S. Congressman from South Carolina
- Asbury Churchwell LatimerU.S. Congressman from South Carolina
- Herbert AsburyAmerican journalist and crime writer
- Johnny Azbury “Az” Tannerson of YouTube stars Johnny and Sara Tanner, Tannerites & Yawi Vlogs
Asbury in Pop Culture
- Asbury ParkNew Jersey, USA
More Lists containing Asbury
- Place Names
- 6 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in Y
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
- Names that Peaked in 1881
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.