Irish: feminine form of Alasdar
Alastriona Origin and Meaning
The name Alastriona is a girl's name.
Spelled Alastríona in its native language, this Irish cousin of Alexandra is little-known but fairly intuitive.
20 Names Similar to Alastriona
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alastriona.
Lists containing Alastriona
- Four Syllable Names for Girls
- Best International Variations of Alexandra
- Feminizations of Male Names
- Exoticized Names
- Best One-of-a-Kind Names for Girls
Famous People Named Alastriona
- Alastriona Ni Giobuin (Sandie Fitzgibbon)Irish camogie player