Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    You are a twenty year old woman, Elisabeth Marie, studying biology in college. You grew up in a small town in Australia, and have always wanted to travel around the world. When you got to college, you knew you had to study abroad, and so for your sophomore year you've decided to spend the whole year in Netherlands.

When you get there, you meet your host family, a lovely couple with four daughters: Gisela Heleen, Klara Geertruida, Sofie Marja, and Annika Johanneke. You blend really well with them and grow to love them. You spend the next few months exploring the whole country, every monument, every museum, every inch! You send lots of postcards and pictures to your family back home.

While visiting the tulip gardens with a friend (who is studying abroad also), your friend meets up her boyfriend and his friend. She set you up on a date! You are mad at her for a minute, but you kind of like the boy too so you accept. You spend the day looking at beautiful flowers and falling in love with the boy. When you have to leave, he presents you with a red tulip.

You and Willem Nicolaas spend the rest of the year together and at the airport to fly you home, he proposes! For four months, you send lots of love letters and then, he flies back out and you get married in the summer!
    Ring: http://www.brides.com/images/2012_br...stones-007.jpg

Dress: http://www.brides.com/images/vendor/...ss_primary.jpg

You honeymoon in his home country. After a lot of discussion, you decide you never want your kids to live the boring humdrum life you led. You two are both adventurous, so you decide to buy a luxury RV instead of a home, and you begin to travel the world! First off, you travel to France. You find a job as a nurse’s assistant and your husband too. You stay for two years, and become pregnant too! You name the baby Frederick Arthur.

From here on out, roll the dice to see how many more times you get pregnant. Each baby will have a middle name from a different country, because that's the country you were in when they were born.

1. Beatrice Adela

2. Helena Miriam and Alastair Rupert

3. Matilda Edith

4. Harrison Amadeus

5. Magnolia Fleur

6. Christian Oscar and George Felix

Elisabeth Marie
    Willem Nicolaas
    Frederick Arthur
    Beatrice Adela
    Helena Miriam
    Alastair Rupert
    Matilda Edith
    Harrison Amadeus
    Magnolia Fleur
    Christian Oscar
    George Felix
    It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
    Vera ~ Alexandra ~ Maria ~ Lillian ~ Julia
    Louis ~ Frederick ~ Leander ~ Alexander ~ James

Peyton Shelby McKenzie met Ken Izanagi in Japan

They got married 2 months later and move to Ireland where they had baby Caleb Eoghan.
    Then 2 years later they went on vacation to Canada and got pregnant. 9 months later they had baby Emma Brooklyn.
    About three and a half years after Brooke was born the family traveled to Australia and planned on staying there for a couple years. They later conceived. They were so excited! Then they found out it was quadruplets; what a shocker! 30 weeks later out came Abigail Caitlin, Claire Sofia, Luca William, and Jasper Levi.
    Peyton thought that six kids was enough but Ken wanted a couple more. They got another little bundle of joy, Josiah Tevin, born in the Bahamas 9 months later.
    Peyton and Ken tried for their "last" one and succeeded. 8 months later (a little premature) out came little miss Leilani Lian, born in china.
    Since Peyton and Ken thought they were done having children they wanted to move to an island that was beautiful. They chose the great island of Hawaii. They enjoyed life with their now 10,8,5,4, and 2 year old kids. Little did they know what was in store for them! Another set of quads! Gracie Noa, Iris Makana, Zara Kaimana, and Aidan Palani arrived at 31 weeks. They were health little troopers.
    Current Faves:

Chanlee Grace, Tierney Elizabeth, Elodie Marie, and Ava Cate

Aiden Riley, Logan Adam, Keegan Elliot and Liam James

My name is Serena Lily Black, I'm 20 & studying Biology in college. I grew up in England, & I've always wanted to travel the world. In my
    sophmore year, I agree to study abroad to Central America.

When I get there, I meet my host family, a lovely couple with four daughters, Allegra, Esmeralda, Ladecia and Rosella. I blend really well with them and grow to love them. I spend the next few months exploring the whole country, every monument, every museum, every inch! I send lots of postcards and pictures to my family back home.

I take Allegra, Rosella, Esmeralda and Ladecia out for a day on the beach. We spend the day in the sun, splashing the water and building sand castles. At noon, I walk up to the counter for a few snow cones and can't find the extra dollar to pay. A young man behind me offers his wallet and I smile at him. I strike up a conversation and I spend the rest of the day with my girls and him (Joaquin Natanael Castillo) and his dog.

Joaquin and I spend the rest of the year together and at the airport to fly me home, he proposes! For three months, we send lots of love letters and then, he flies back out and wet married in the summer!

Ring: http://www.brides.com/images/2012_br...stones-008.jpg
    Dress: http://www.brides.com/images/2012_br...trends-021.jpg

We honeymoon in his home country, Nicaragua. After a lot of discussion, we decide we never want our kids to live the boring humdrum life we led. We are both adventurous, so we decide to buy a luxury r.v. instead of a home, and we begin to travel the world! First off, we travel to Italy. I find a job as an archeologist and Joaquin does too. We stay for two years, and become pregnant too! We name the baby Phoebe Luciana Castillo.

As we travel the world I get pregnant five more times. These are all of our children:

DD: Phoebe Luciana Castillo, born in Italy (14)
    DD: Beatrice Lily Castillo, born in Australia (Triss) (12)
    DS/DD: Augustine Nicólas & Margaret Camilla Castillo, born in Argentina (Auggie & Margo) (10)
    DS: Tobias Gregorie Castillo, born in Greece (Greg) (7)
    DD: Pearl Antoinette Castillo, born in France (4)
    DS: Harrison Joaquin Castillo, born in Spain (Harry) (1)
    Sari, lover of names.

The enchanting little witches: Euphemia, Cressida, Ottoline & Hermione.
    The charming young wizards: Bartholmew, Zephyr, Cosmo & Lucian.

You are a twenty year old woman, Eliza Juliet Ferrars, studying English in college. You grew up in a small town in Louisiana, and have always wanted to travel around the world. When you got to college, you knew you had to study abroad, and so for your sophomore year you've decided to spend the whole year in France.

When you get there, you meet your host family, a lovely couple with four daughters, Emilie, Sophie, Madeleine & Zoe. You blend really well with them and grow to love them. You spend the next few months exploring the whole country, every monument, every museum, every inch! You send lots of postcards and pictures to your family back home.

One day out, while visiting the Eiffel Tower for the first time you sit down at a ittle cafe. You order a few little pastries and a lemonade. While eating, a handsome young man begins talking from the table next to you. He charms you, and you end up spending the day with him. He lives there, so he knows where the best places to go are. At night, her takes you on a cruise on the Seine River. By then, you've fallen head over heels for him.

You and Alexandre Michel Tezac spend the rest of the year together and at the airport to fly you home, he proposes! For 6 months, you send lots of love letters and then, he flies back out and you get married in the summer!

Ring: 5. http://www.brides.com/images/2012_br...stones-002.jpg

Dress: 4. http://www.brides.com/images/2012_br...g-2013-021.jpg

You honeymoon in his home country. After a lot of discussion, you decide you never want your kids to live the boring humdrum life you led. You two are both adventurous, so you decide to buy a luxury r.v. instead of a home, and you begin to travel the world! First off, you travel to England. You find a job as Journalist) and your husband too. You stay for 6 years, and become pregnant too! You name the baby Leo Sebastian.

1.) Sarah Victoria (England)

2.) Alice Josefina, Lucy Sofia, & Luca Matteo (Spain)

3.) Tobias "Toby" Finn (Ireland)

4.) Audra Francesca (Italy)

5.) Max Soren (Denmark)

Eliza & ALexandre with:

Leo (11)
    Sarah (9)
    Alice, Lucy, & Luca (7)
    Toby (5)
    Audra (3)
    Max (NB)
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Loves: Jack, Oliver, Leo & Finn <3

You are a twenty year old woman, Josephine Louisa Wyatt, studying English in college. You grew up in a small town in Illinois, and have always wanted to travel around the world. When you got to college, you knew you had to study abroad, and so for your sophomore year you've decided to spend the whole year in Japan.

When you get there, you meet your host family, a lovely couple with four daughters, Amaya, Eiko, Hana & Mei. You blend really well with them and grow to love them. You spend the next few months exploring the whole country, every monument, every museum, every inch! You send lots of postcards and pictures to your family back home.

You are spending the night with friends in the city. You are eating sushi with a bunch of people, some whom you've just met in Japan, some who traveled abroad too. A shy young man catches your eye and you try and strike a conversation with him. He smiles and you spend the rest of the night with him, exploring the city.

You and Ken'ichi Ito spend the rest of the year together and at the airport to fly you home, he proposes! For 4 months, you send lots of love letters and then, he flies back out and you get married in the summer!
    Ring: 3. http://www.brides.com/images/2012_br...stones-007.jpg
    Dress: 2. http://www.brides.com/images/2012_br...trends-016.jpg

You honeymoon in his home country. After a lot of discussion, you decide you never want your kids to live the boring humdrum life you led. You two are both adventurous, so you decide to buy a luxury r.v. instead of a home, and you begin to travel the world! First off, you travel to Ireland. You find a job as a fiction author and your husband too. You stay for 1 year, and become pregnant too! You name the baby Ruby Haruka Saoirse Ito.

One other baby while traveling in France: Matilda Jun Agnes Ito
    Arthur – Eldridge – Emmett – Ezra – Gareth – Gavin – Hamish – Llewyn – Milo – Nathan – Roland – Tobias – Wyatt
    Agnes – Clementine – Elsie – Frances – Greta – Gwendolyn – Hazel – Hermione – Marceline – Margo – Matilda – Olive – Penelope – Ruby – Tabitha – Zoe