Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on Aoife

What do you berries think of Aoife (Ee-fa)? I'm in the UK with Irish heritage. Is it good or bad that its close to the popular Eva/Ava/Eve names. Any suggestions for middles? These are some potentials

Aoife Lark
    Aoife Marie
    Aoife Beatrix
    Aoife Rosalyn
    Aoife Celeste
    Aoife Violet

or any idea for first names to go with Aoife as a middle?
    Mum to Jude Michael

I like Aoife a lot! It would be very unexpected here, but I understand it's more widely used in the UK? I really like Aoife Lark and Aoife Violet from your combos. It is similar to the Eve/Eva/Evelyn/Ava/Evie names, but I think it still stands out in a good way. I do personally prefer Eve (and maybe even Evangeline) to Aoife, but I do like Aoife a lot.

Good luck!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I want to love it, but as someone who has had to spell her name to EVERYONE all her life, that part sort of turns me off. If it's more known in the UK maybe it's not such a big deal
    25 year-old name lover and cat-momma to Clover and Calvin

I think Aoife is very pretty and usable. To me, it certainly looks and sounds different than the Eve/Eva/Ava bunch as it has an "f" sound rather than a "v" sound. I love Aoife Celeste from your list.

Aoife Josephine
    Aoife Claire
    Aoife Louise
    Aoife Wren
    Aoife Camille
    Aoife Margaret
    Aoife Jane
    Aoife Charlotte
    All the best,
    Mischa.

too weird for my tastes
    Rebecca, 22 year old female with a love for beautiful names
    Mart Fletcher - Till Chuckie - Jaxson Arlo - Roge Draye - Viceroy "Vice" Shay - Kamron Mike - Evol Jefferson - Finne Dolph - Jared Ecaep - Bender Ray

Angelle Faith - Orchid Flynn - Larkie Selena - Addison Moon Iona - Brittany "Brittie" Seth - Ora Brooklyn - Jayden Nessa - Vespucci Arli - Hope Holidae Nanda - Cheerly Evol - Irtha Ospice - Mona Justice Veronique