27 30.00%
  • Elizabeth Jane

34 37.78%
  • Elizabeth Rose Opal

21 23.33%
  • Elizabeth Jane Opal

8 8.89%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    This is tough! I really like the E.R./initials way of honoring thing you have going here. However, Elizabeth Rose is so expected and boring! On the other hand, Elizabeth Jane is very lovely, and I love the idea of Eliza Jane. It's between that and Elizabeth Rose Opal... You *could* always say Elizabeth is related to Eileen, and there's still the E.C. initials to honor DH's grandma?

I propose a solution: Elizabeth Rosemarie Jane.

I used to really love Alice Katherine Jane nn Alice Jane (still like it), so I think using Eliza Jane in this case is still okay.

Good luck! HTH!

Thank you all so much for all of your very helpful insights and suggestions! Hopefully we'll be able to choose a middle soon...I'm driving myself crazy because I really want to have a name picked out! I still have some reservations about Elizabeth...although I think I might just be being pregnant and emotional lol. Once we choose the middle I'll definitely need your help with a nickname!! Thank you again!

Could you hyphenate Rose-Opal, so her middle initial would technically still just be 'R'? Is that cheating?