Results 41 to 42 of 42
May 24th, 2012 03:12 PM #41Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Ignatius (Iggy or Ace) Felix (current chosen name) NMS sounds a little feminine to me
- Atlas It is ok
- Aristotle (Atlas) It sounds just a little pretentious
- Sirius I like it
- Albus Not a fan
- Foster It is ok I think of the band foster the people
- Percival (Percy) I REALLY like it! I love Jude as a mn
- Regulus (Rue) Not a fan of this one either
- Octavius (Otto or Tavi) It is nice. Nice historical aspect
- Rupert (Rue) It sounds kind of sissy to me
- Ebenezer, Scrooge how about Eben?
- Gulliver I think of the book, it is an ok name
- Ollivander It sounds made up to me. Like you smashed Olliver and Alexander
- Perseus (Percy) I prefer Percival but I like it to.
May 25th, 2012 09:29 AM #43Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
I love the names of your little girls, they are both on my list of faves!
I see you're a big Harry Potter fan with the names Sirius, Albus, Percival, Regulus & Ollivander on your list, but your girls would certainly be left out of that theme if you chose a HP name for baby #3.
From your first name favorites Foster & Hawthorne get my votes. Ignatius seems stuffy to me. Atlas just doesn't seem to fit with big sisters, imo.
I really wish you loved Augustus enough to move it to fn status. I think August/Augustus is the perfect name to go with Eloise & Beatrix!
CrisWhat's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.