Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cute Name Story

Cute Name Story

Hi!
    This evening at synagogue, an adorable 5-year-old girl (Elana) brought her new doll. I asked her what the doll's name was, and she said, "Celestia!" I asked Elana if she'd named Celestia herself, and she said, "Yes, it's my VERY FAVORITE name, and I love it SO much that I've named EVERYTHING Celestia!"

Aw! So cute.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Aw, thats pretty cute.

My kids dont show much interest in names. My oldest is 5 and still names her bears 'Pinky', 'Bluey' ect. (It depends what colour they are, haha!)
    Mum to 4.

Elana has a very sophisticated taste in names for a 5-year-old. Perhaps she's a mini-Nameberry in hiding?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Yes, Elana DOES have sophisticated taste for a 5-year-old She's also highly gifted (IQ off the charts), and she very well be a Berry in the making
    Another cute story about her...
    Last year, when she was 4, I brought one of my pet rats (Riversong) into the synagogue's Sunday school. She loved Riversong! - the rat AND the name. I happened to have a toy rat in my purse - a little rubber rat, not particularly cute or pretty - and I showed it to her. She said, "I have the perfect name for her...
    DIAMOND SPARKLE!!!