Grandmothers:
    Margaret
    Margie
    Great-Grandmothers:
    Bessie
    Irma
    Margie
    Margaret

(Yes, Margie is a family name on one side of the family and Margaret is a family name on the other side)
    (No, my name is not Margaret or Margie- although I've used both as pen names!)
    Last edited by happywriter; August 5th, 2012 at 03:59 PM.

Grandmas
    Ruth ?? (MN unknown)
    Alice Rose
    Virginia Carol

Great-Grandmas
    Mae ?? (MN unknown)
    Martha ?? (MN unknown)

We've traced our lines to at least 7 greats back from me so I have a lot of different first names, no known middle names right now.
    Love is Friendship caught on Fire

Fur babies: Onyx (cat), Tigger (cat), Clara (dog)

TTC #1
    Angel Baby Dec 2013 named Robin Lee
    Marrying my best friend on November 8, 2013

I am most familiar with my mother's side. My grandparents are Marjorie June and Lawrence Elwin. Their parents were Ella (first wife Blanche) and Carl, and Nellie and Elwin. My father's parents were James and June. I don't know their parents' names. I do know, however, that my grandfather's grandparents' names were Benjamin and Clara, and those sound most usable today, although I like Marjorie too.

My husband's grandparents are William Eugene and Barbara Jean, and Eva Irene and Joseph Alan. William's father was also William, and Eva's father was Peter, and that's all we know.

My great grandmother's name was Julia, and her daughter (my grandmother) is Betty Tim. I also have a great x5 grandmother named Mary Texas Luticia!