Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I just love it... Not sure why. Maybe Im a sucker for old names!

Pretty much anywhere you go in America you'll find a restaurant named Geno's
    I picture an old Italian man, Tino sounds more youthful

What do you think about it standing alone or using it as a nickname for Gene?

I really like it, and would definitely consider it if I was part Italian. If the child wasn't Italian (I assume that is what you mean by white) I would think it was a little bit strange, but not unacceptable.

Anyway, it makes me think of this guy - http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/peopl...-427164584.jpg he's an Italian chef who won a British TV show a few years ago.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I don't love it, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I do like the idea of it as a nn better than standing on its own though.
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*