Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    It's been three years and we have a baby boy named Felix Daxter Webbs

My family is: Cyrus+Zara= Jagger, Dempsey, Giles and Felix ... With a hedgehog named Flick

PART ONE:

DW: Olivia Madeleine Thompson

DH: Samuel "Sam" Benjamin Hutchins

Story:
    Sam and Olivia met in high school, she was a sophomore and he was a senior. They instantly fell hard for one another. After high school, Sam went on to The University of Tennessee on a full athletic scholarship and, at the end of his senior year, he was drafted to play for the New York Giants. Olivia was in her sophomore year at Vanderbilt University, getting a nursing degree, when Sam got drafted. She finished school all while being a supporting girlfriend and maintaining her long distance relationship. On her graduation day, Sam flew in to see her receive her diploma and got down on one knee and proposed in front of her entire graduating class and their families. Sam and Olivia wed a short two months later, on July 6, on a beach in Virginia. They have now been happily married for a year and couldn't be more happy with their decisions to marry their high school sweetheart.

Current Residence: A loft in New York City.

PART TWO:

Two years later, Olivia and Sam are still happily married and now have a year and a half old black lab named Driver when Olivia discovers she is pregnant with their first child. Nine very short months later, Olivia gives birth to a little boy who they decide to name Nash Thomas Hutchins.

PART THREE:

Another two years later, Olivia and Sam decide that Nash needs a sibling! They start trying to having a another baby and not soon after, they discover Olivia is pregnant! Nine months later, they welcome their little girl named Ellis Madeleine Hutchins, who they nickname Ellie.

PART FOUR:

Two years after Ellie is born, Sam gets traded to the San Diego Chargers. The entire family packs up their comfy New York loft and move to comfy home on the beach.
    Currently Loving:
    Greyson Mark, Sawyer Jack, Camden Rhys, Liam Blake, & Noah Matthew
    &
    Stella Kaye, Gracey Dianne, Cassidy Lynne, Audrey Mirabella, & Emmy Caroline

Part 1
    I am Emmeline Sephora Douglass I am 25, a CoastGuard turned party planner. My Husband is Cole Lucas Douglass. He is 24 and a Journalist for XYZ USA News

Cole and I have been married for one year tomorrow. It was love at first sight when he did a story on the Coast Guard for the local news and interviewed me.

We live in Orlando, Florida in a Victorian House with a very large yard and huge rooms. 4 ½ bath rooms, 3 whole baths and 3 ½ baths. 6 bedrooms and 2 master bedrooms
    http://www.yestertec.com/sites/defau...?itok=PE-iWAEL

Part 2

It has been one year and we have triplets! Their names are Brynn Alexine Douglass, Tess Merielle Douglass and Matt Jupiter Douglass. Once the triples start 1st grade the girls beg for hamsters, but Matt wants a bearded dragon. After discussing it with Cole we end up getting all of the triples hamsters. Brynn names her golden hamster Glimmer, Tess names her white dwarf hamster Sterling and Matt named his black and white hamster SuperDude.

Part 3

Its been 2 years, the triples are in 4th grade and SuperDude had babies with Glimmer, we named them Buffy (girl) Sylvester (boy) and Pepsi (girl). We also welcomed Magritte Sephora and Beckham Lucas to the family, I swear I can never have just one baby! First Triplets now Twins!

Part 4
    Its been 3 years since the twins were born, 11 since the triples, and we adopted a 7 year old from our community, whose parents were lost in a house fire. Her name is Clarissa Violet Hanson-Douglass (we hyphenated her name)
    Forget glass slippers, this princess wears soccer cleats...
    I'm an 11 year old name nerd and i <3 BNGS!
    Fave Gurl Names: Rosalie, Theodora, Angellica, Lorelei, Tiffany, Amity, Venus, Charolette, and Josaphine
    Fave Boi Names: Isaiah, Mac, Lennon, Ryker, Russell, Henley, Henirix, Zayden, Zane, and Brennan

In the past four years Liam and Adelaide White have moved their family to Miami, FL. They have a new cat Tuffy. They just returned from a trip to Italy. Their family has also expanded with another little boy Alexander Aidyn White. Big brothers Nick and Jackson are quite pleased to have another little brother. Sadly due to the tragic death of Adelaide's sister their nephew Wilbur Kenneth Holley age 15 and niece Edna Belle Holley age 9 have joined the family. The two kids prefer to be called Will and Belle.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

My results!

How many years has it been?
    1-2: Two years

What happens?
    9. Get a pet
    9. Your family wants a pet so you get one... what do you get?
    If you live in the country, you get a dog (male) Scout