Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Max
    Roxy
    Frisbee
    Great White (life size husky stuffed animal)
    - and her three babies, Lily, Tom, & Julie
    Francis
    CeCe
    Willoughby
    Luciano
    Blackie

That's all I can remeber. Max & Blackie are pretty typical. I think Roxy's pretty cool. Frisbee and Great White, aren't real names, but I still think they were clever. Lily, Tom, & Julie were all fine names, but are popular for my age group so I was familiar with them. Luciano, Willoughby, Francis, and CeCe make me seem like I was always a name nerd, but CeCe and Francis were named for my aunt's dogs who looked like my stuffed animals. Willoughby and Luciano were named to make fun of two of my close family friends, Luke & Will. Their full names are the expected Lucas and William, but I decided these were more fun.

The only one I named was my stuffed dog. I named him Balto after the movie. Lol.

In fact, funny thing...I named my stuffed dog after a movie character when I was just a small child. And now, grown and married, I've named my real animals the same way. We have a dog named Toph (after a character in Avatar: The Last Airbender), an all black cat named Bagheera (after the black panther in The Jungle Book), and another dog named Kovu (after the prince in Lion King II). We've also fostered two stray dogs and named them the same way. One was a hyena-looking mix that we named Shenzi (after the hyena from Lion King) and another was an Australian Cattle Dog mix that we named Copper (from Fox & The Hound).
    Last edited by tavn; May 30th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
    Alba Johanna Leigh joined us March 21, 2013 @ 7:06pm ~ 7lbs, 4.6oz & 20in

Girls: ~ Alba Johanna Leigh (used) ~ Harlow Janelle Honor ~ Ariadne Mathilda Claire - 'Ari'
    Boys: ~ Josiah Justus Lucan - 'Siah' ~ Kainoa Zane Jedaiah - 'Kai' ~ Maddox Walter Theo - 'Max'

My favorite names!

Kobar, Aphrodite, Venus, Camilla, CoCo, Kit, Kim, Terri, Smokey, Rosalie, Eukie, Pepper, Turquoise, Jeremiah, Bobby, Lily, James, Minerva, Tonks, Trixie, Maddie, Gemo, Mary Alice, Kat, Genna, Cleopatra, Erin, Rhys, Silence, Jack, Diana, Nora, Ginger, Peach, Baboon, Arrow, Ritz, Indie, Mr. Jiggles, Apollo, King, Bonnie, Duchess, Harry, Andy, Thé Vert, Olive, Camo, Astro, Poppy, Jasmine, Ares, Demeter, Hannah, Pluto, Nikolai, Hercule, Luna, Arizona, Toadette, Miranda, Siam, Redd, Vanilla, Daffodil, Hatter, Weaver, Alyss, Persephone, April, Katherine, Mystery, Flower, Mae, Eros, Mac, Tabitha, Arion, Katya, Clarissa, Max, Connor, Fuzz, Andrea, Paul, Calipso, Cheshire & Maple
    My mum recited this to me almost by memory, she is a god.
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

It was all about Rosie! But I also remember Syrup, Cocoa, Avalon, Boo-Boo, Angel, Alicia, Janet, Butch, Prairie, Bloomer, and Scotty.

The only one I can remember was a stuffed puppy who was my favorite ever and his name was Madeeto..... I still have no idea what inspired that name. I got him when I was 5 years old.