Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I remember I had a dollhouse family when I was little - a kid named Laura, a baby named Jessica, and I don't think I ever named the parents - they were just mum and dad.

I had a bunch of stuffed animals too, though I don't remember most of their names. I had a blue and green bear named Fleur, a grey bear named Alice, a mouse named Maddie, a green rabbit named Sam, who I think was a boy, and a stuffed koala that I insisted was named Kali, spelled exactly in this manner, and heaven help you if you forgot!
    ~Nora

♥♥♥ Elizabeth ~ Alice ~ Anneliese ~ Violet ~ Eve ~ Mireille ~ Amelie ~ Catherine ~ Emmeline ~ River ~ Sophia ~ Rose ~ Eliska ~ Sybil ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ James ~ Lysander ~ Rory ~ Hugo ~ Gavin ~ Niles ~ Salem ~ Bennett ~ Callum ~ Noah ~ Jude ~ Patrick ~ Luke ~ Owen ♥♥♥

I can't remember all of them. I know I had a doll named Sweetie Pie, and teddy bears named Gooder and Julian. Other than that, I'm not sure.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

I used to have a ton of stuffed animals, and my dad and I named all of them. He still has the list somewhere, but I can't remember them all right now. I know that I used to have a little stuffed bear that I called "Bunny Fish". Don't ask - I have NO idea where that one came from, haha.

Anyway, I collect stuffed tigers now, and they are the only ones I truly have named.
    I currently have six:
    Kateri (Native American name)
    Asha (Hindu/Swahili name)
    Talia (Hebrew name)
    Shiva (Hindu name)
    Koda (Native American name)
    Kolohe (Hawaiian name)

I guess I had my creative cap on that day.
    Top 10 Girls -- Ella ~ Haven ~ Jovie ~ Natalie ~ Lucia ~ Aubrey ~ Willa ~ Tais ~ Auden ~ Hannahi

Top 10 Boys -- Oliver ~ Micah ~ Levi ~ Elliot ~ Wyatt ~ Roman ~ West ~ Jude ~ Elijah ~ Jackson

Scuttles (a dog)
    Molly (a cat)
    Bunny (a bunny)

Mine all had 'ee' endings: Bertie, Charlie, Perry, Teddy, Freddie, Alfie, Milly. Then there was one teddy I got from Scotland. He was called Dougal McDuff