Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sahana... Honest opinions please!

What do you think of the name Sahana? And what cultural or ethnic background does it bring to mind for you, if any? Des it seem classy or tacky? You could also compare to Sohana or Suhana. Thanks in advance!

It looks made up to me, so I don't associate it with any cultural background. Any made up name seems tacky to me.
    http://geeknames.blogspot.com/
    My favorites right now:
    Girls: Alena, Anya, Emme, Fable, Gwyneth, Thalia, Thora, Vaiva
    Boys: August, Bodhi, Blake, Declan, Eamon, Fergus, Finch, Rory

Thanks for your reply. It is not a made up name but it is interesting that it looks that way.

Okay I just re-read my post and I can see how it may seem that I made up this name, but I promise you I did not! It is not an anglo name so it may be unfamiliar to many. Sahana is the most common of the 3 as far as I know, but I have also seen Sohana and Suhana. If it still seems made up despite my post then please by all means let me know! I appreciate the feedback and would love more opinions. Thank you!

To me, it looks like a misspelling of Sahara
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (15 mo.) & Coraline (15 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~