Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think you could do some really cool things to get to Emmie and Lucy as nicknames if you want. How about Louisa nn Lucy or Lucia, Lucinda or Lucille? For Emmie there's Emilia or Emmeline/Emelina. How do you feel about Eva and Eliana? You could use Evie or Ellie as a nn. There's also Wren if you're interested in another bird name like Robyn.
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay

All of your boys' names are fine from my perspective, but Jasper definitely stands out. I adore Jasper.

Of your girls' names, I like Lucy. Emmie seems way too insubstantial to me, and I think she'd blend in with all of the Emmas and Emilys, and both of those names are in the top 10 right now. I'm not fond of Makinley, and to be honest I think that spelling is really awful. I agree that Robyn is really dated.

I think that Channing's biggest pop culture association right now is actor Channing Tatum. He was a male stripper before he became an actor, and he's about to come out with a movie that's a fictionalized account of his past as a stripper. So that might be something to think about. I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of, but it's definitely a cumbersome association for a baby name.

Kinsley is okay. I'm really not fond of the -sley ending. It strikes me as seeming somehow both infantilizing and pretentious, and it makes me think of Pugsley from The Addams Family. I remember thinking that when some minor celebrity named her daughter Blakesley a few years ago. I would personally prefer Kinsey (although that has the Alfred Kinsey association) or Kinley. (Somehow, -sley doesn't bother me at all in Kelsey but it does in Kinsley. Maybe that's because Kelsey is more familiar so it's seems more like a part of the name, whereas Kinsley is less familiar so it seems more like parts that have been pieced together? Anyway, having a Kinsley and a Kelsey living under the same roof could end up getting to be confusing.)

Suggestions:

Boys
    Talbot
    Robinson (Less common/dated than Robyn?)
    Sayer
    Alcott (This isn't going to get any love with most of the usual posters, but I actually think that this one could work on a girl too.)
    Sterling (Could work on a girl?)
    Leyton / Layton

Honestly, Jasper is so fantastic. I'm not sure if you really need boys' names suggestions.

Girls
    Milla
    Halcyon
    Wren
    Lark / Larkin
    Belle
    Sosie
    Catrin
    Mamie (Alternative to Emmie? I have no idea why that doesn't seem as insubstantial to me as Emmie does.) / Marnie
    Arden
    Eloise
    Maren
    Suvi