Results 6 to 10 of 11
Thread: What Do You Think Of These Names
May 9th, 2012 05:01 AM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
1. Indiana Kate -Awful. This only works for Indiana Jones.
2. Lilac Breeze - Lilac is just okay, Breeze is not.
3. Hazel Samaria - Hazel I LOVE. Samaria is okay.
4. Eliana Beth - Eliana is really pretty, Beth is nms.
5. Francesca Maeve -Nice
6. Emilia Rai - Rai isn't my style. I prefer girl names for girls and boy names for boys.
7. Lucie Spencer - I prefer the correct spelling (Lucy). Spencer is nms
8. Clarity Jae - No
9. Mollie Eviana - Again prefer correct spelling (Molly). Weird spellings are really trendy.
10. Alice Lorena - Love this
11. Patience Ayla - Patience is awful, Ayla is pretty though. 12. December Jayde - December sounds dumb as a name. Jade* is pretty. Throwing a y in the middle of a name is trendy.
13. Valerie Claire - Valeries nms Claire is pretty.
14. Malia Bay - Malia, yes. Bay, no.
15. Rio Eloise - Rio? Seriously? Eloise is one of my favorites though.
16. Haidee Campbell - Haidee reminds me of Hades. As in Hell. I'm not fond of surnames for first/middle names, so Campbell is a no for me.
17. Eden Ambrosia - I like this
18. July Erin - Seriously with the weird month names? No. Erin is lovely and classic.
19. Athena Violet - This is okay.
20. Mabel Elisabeth - I like this
1. Wyatt Josiah - Love Wyatt, Josiah is okay but nms
2. Waylon Gregory - nice
3. Wesley Joel - nice
4. Kurt Alexander - Okay
5. August Blair - August is a favorite of mine (nn Gus). Blair is too girly for me.
6. Prewitt Xaiver - Yuck
7. Justus Carter - I knew a Justice once. Nms but it's not awful.
8. Elijah Finnian - Nms, but it's not bad.
9. Leo Gideon - nice
10. Alden Spicer - No
11. Felix Brooks - No
12.Truman Blake -No to Truman, yes to Blake
13. Cyrus Bryson - I like both of them, but not together.
14. Marcus Pryor - Marcus, yes. Pryor, no.
15 Tristan Cole - Yes
16. Drew Vaughn - Yes
17. Zaire Carson - Zaire really sounds made up. I like Carson though.
18. Dexter Bennett - I like both, but not together. It's a mouthful.
19. Ty Dawson - I really like this.
20. Jeremy Maverick - Nms
1. Avery Louise and Charlotte Annabel - I like both sets. Charlotte is getting really popular though.
2. Magnolia Paige and Ginger Lisette - Magnolia is okay, Paige is nms, Ginger is awful, Lisette I like.
3. Luna Pearl and Rorie Marie - LOVE But prefer Rorie spelled Roree or Rory
4. Flanna Essence and McKenzie Fate - Flanna? Sounds made up. Essence sounds like a stripper name. McKenzie is ok. Fate is awful.
5. Honor Abigail and Kylie Myra -I don't like Honor, love Abigail, I like Kylie and Myra but not together.
1. Boston Isaiah and Cooper Anderson - Yes to all except Boston.
2. Cullen Ezekiel and Noah Zebulon - Cullen, no. Ezekiel, no. Noah, yes. Zebulon, ew no.
3. Maclean Chase and Garrett Ryder -No, yes, yes, yes
4. Sawyer Jude and Kingston Tobias - Sawyer Jude is wonderful. Kingston Tobias not so much.
5. Monroe Jackson and Killian Tyler - No, Yes, No, Yes.
1. Bryce Cohen and Azalea Rose -No to all except Rose.
2. Asher Layne and Mia Everly - Asher Layne sounds really feminine. I like Mia Everly though.
3. Jack Ledger and Alma Jo - Jack yes, Ledger no. Almo Jo, no.
4. Evander Jefferson and Juna Renee - No, no, no, no
5. Carter Dane and Lillie Michelle- These are okay. But should be Lily/Lilly.
June 15th, 2012 11:15 PM #8Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
3. Hazel Samaria
10. Alice Lorena
5. August Blair
8. Elijah Finnian
9. Leo Gideon
10. Alden Spicer
15 Tristan Cole
19. Ty Dawson
20. Jeremy Maverick
1. Boston Isaiah and Cooper Anderson
2. Cullen Ezekiel and Noah Zebulon
4. Sawyer Jude and Kingston Tobias
5. Carter Dane and Lillie Michelle
June 16th, 2012 04:50 PM #10
1. Indiana Kate - Not really a fan of most state names.
2. Lilac Breeze - Sounds like a Febreeze scent TBH.
3. Hazel Samaria - LOVE Hazel. Samaria is ok.
4. Eliana Beth - Eliana is too cutesy for my taste. Beth is nice.
5. Francesca Maeve - Not bad.. NMS but it's cute!
6. Emilia Rai - It's ok. Rai is kinda weird.. I'd prefer Rae (I've also see Rei).
7. Lucie Spencer - Prefer Lucy. Spencer is all boy to me.
8. Clarity Jae - NMS.
9. Mollie Eviana - Prefer Molly. Eviana is NMS.
10. Alice Lorena - Love Alice, Lorena is ok.
11. Patience Ayla - NMS.
12. December Jayde - Don't like at all.
13. Valerie Claire - Like it!
14. Malia Bay - Malia is nice. Bay is NMS at all.
15. Rio Eloise - Don't like Rio. Love Eloise.
16. Haidee Campbell - Haidee seems made up/trendy/cutesy. Campbell is a last name to me.
17. Eden Ambrosia - Eden is nice. Don't really like Ambrosia.
18. July Erin - Don't like July at all. Erin is ok.
19. Athena Violet - I think Violet Athena sounds better IMO.
20. Mabel Elisabeth - Don't really like Mabel. Elisabeth is nice.
1. Wyatt Josiah - Love Wyatt. Josiah is ok.
2. Waylon Gregory - NMS but nice.
3. Wesley Joel - Love!
4. Kurt Alexander - Prefer Curt, but nice either way.
5. August Blair - NMS but nice.
6. Prewitt Xaiver - Prewitt is a little too out there for me. Xavier is nice.
7. Justus Carter - Justus is.. bad, sorry. I much prefer Justin or even Justice (though really NMS). Love Carter!
8. Elijah Finnian - Like!
9. Leo Gideon - Not bad.
10. Alden Spicer - Alden is ok. Spicer is too odd for me.
11. Felix Brooks - It's ok.
12.Truman Blake - Truman is really NMS. Love Blake!
13. Cyrus Bryson - Don't like either name.
14. Marcus Pryor - Marcus is nice. Don't like Pryor.
15 Tristan Cole - Love!
16. Drew Vaughn - Not bad.
17. Zaire Carson - Zaire is odd.. what about Zane? Carson is nice.
18. Dexter Bennett - Dexter is NMS. Bennett is nice.
19. Ty Dawson - Prefer a longer name for Ty. Dawson is ok.
20. Jeremy Maverick - Jeremy is fine, really not a fan of Maverick. Reminds me of one of our rival college hockey teams and also Sarah Palin.
1. Avery Louise and Charlotte Annabel - Prefer Avery on a boy personally. I like both names but I think Audrey Louise would be better :-)
2. Magnolia Paige and Ginger Lisette - Paige is the only name I like, sorry.
3. Luna Pearl and Rorie Marie - NMS.
4. Flanna Essence and McKenzie Fate - Don't like any of the names.
5. Honor Abigail and Kylie Myra - They don't seem to fit together. A virtue name with a trendy name is weird to me.
1. Boston Isaiah and Cooper Anderson - I like Isaiah and kinda like Anderson.
2. Cullen Ezekiel and Noah Zebulon - Hm, I think Callum or Caleb Ezekiel and Noah Zebadiah or another middle would be nice.
3. Maclean Chase and Garrett Ryder - Don't really like Maclean. Chase is ok. Garrett is nice, don't like Ryder.
4. Sawyer Jude and Kingston Tobias - I love the middle names, not a fan of the firsts.
5. Monroe Jackson and Killian Tyler - Meh.
1. Bryce Cohen and Azalea Rose - Love Bryce, not Cohen. Azalea Rose is a little too much flower going on.
2. Asher Layne and Mia Everly - Love Asher, not Layne. Mia is nice. Don't like Everly.
3. Jack Ledger and Alma Jo - Meh.
4. Evander Jefferson and Juna Renee - I prefer Everett and June personally.
5. Carter Dane and Lillie Michelle - Love Carter. Not a huge fan of the other names, but they're not bad.Top 10 girl's names: Serena * Audrey * Sienna * Bridget * Lucy * Hazel * Cordelia * Josephine * Claire * Alice
Top 10 boy's names: Elliott * Callum * Theodore * Emmett * Nolan * Ian * Blake * Brennan * Adrian * Everett
June 16th, 2012 05:19 PM #12Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
Because there are so many names, I'm just going to name my favourite pairs from each list.
Indiana Kate: I love the nn options and I've always loved Kate and Katherine.
Lucie Spencer: I prefer the spelling Lucy, but I do like it.
Malia Bay: Malia's very nice and I love Bay.
Athena Violet: I think Athena's very pretty and I'm in love with Violet.
Wesley Joel: Wesley is new and I like Joel.
Dexter Bennett: I like the nn Dex and Bennett is a new version of Benjamin.
Charlotte Annabel and Honor Abigail: Charlotte is a gorgeous classic and I really like Honor.
Carter Dane and Lillie Michelle: Carter is a favourite of mine and Lillie is a cute twist on Lily.I'm Erin, a teenaged writer who loves names (and dessert).
Girls names of the moment: Delaney | Eleanor | Georgia | Kate | Lucy
Boys names of the moment: Felix | Harry | Liam | Theo | Tobias
June 18th, 2012 02:56 PM #14
My two cents:
Indiana Kate - Kate wouldn't be my favorite middle for Indy...maybe Jane
Lilac Breeze sounds very cheesy
Hazel Samaria - these two don't go well together
Eliana Beth - really like it
Francesca Maeve - beautiful
Emilia Rai - nice
Lucie Spencer - I like the Lucy spelling and wouldn't put Spencer with it
Clarity Jae - horrible
Mollie Eviana - Molly only
Alice Lorena - nice
Patience Ayla - dislike very much
December Jayde - Jade only
Valerie Claire - beautiful
Malia Bay - sounds like a place in Hawaii
Rio Eloise - cute
Haidee Campbell - horrible
Eden Ambrosia - very nice but a little too themed
July Erin - dislike
Athena Violet - beautiful
Mabel Elisabeth - beautiful
I really only like the middle names Gregory, Joel, Alexander, Blake, first names August, Elijah, Leo, Felix, Tristan, Jeremy and Drew, but I don't like any of the combos. I like (but not love) Maverick, Dawson and Bennett.
How about Jeremy Alexander, August Gregory
Twin Names - the only one I like is Evander Jefferson and Juna Renee, but I don't care for the middle nameshttp://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
Crushing on Gavia, Castalia, Tanith, Jilliana, Indrina, Tiarella, Ambrosia, Violetta, Lidia, Tanith
... ... Alaric, Macsen, Equinox, Jove, Hawthorn, Archer, Stellan, Rainier, Auberon
On again/off again: Lorelei, Chantilly, Richenza, Felicita, Alida, Camellia, Catilina, Tierney