Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Emily Marie Glen is 26 when she married 26-year-old Isaac Jeffery
    Saunders on January 12, 2015.

2015: We adopt two children, two year old twins Erin Rae and Levi Alec.

2016: We move to Sacramento, California because my job has been relocated.

2017: My choice: we adopt a ragamuffin kitten named Cream.

2018: We open a book store called Saunders' Stories.

2019: We move to a DIFFERENT city in California, San Francisco.

2020: We have to move to Rhode Island.

2021: It's my choice of children to conceive: It's a baby girl, Emory
    Lynn.

2022: We come into some money! We donate some to an orphanage, and the
    rest we use on a cruise for the family!

2023: I guest star on Ellen because of a book I wrote, Interesting Books
    and Adopted Babies.

2024: I'm unexpectadly pregnant! It's a boy, Elijah "Eli" Andrew.

2025: We think we are done with having children for now, after having
    a baby boy, but then we find Chloe Irene Pickett, a one year old girl
    Eli's age, at the police station where Isaac works. Her parents were
    just arrested for drug use and child endangerment. We decide to take her
    in.

2026: We move to Toronto!

2027: We move to a different Canada city. Isaac and I always wanted to
    speak French, so we learn and help the kids with it, then move to Montreal
    for a new life! We are happy to move into a small house there.

2028: Our small house is TOO small for five kids! We move to a two-story,
    seven-bedroom house in Montreal.

2029: I choose: Fourteen year old Erin loves acting. We are over joyed
    when she gets a small part as the romantic interest's younger sister in
    a new teen romance movie.

2030: Erin was great in the teen romance, so she auditions and gets the
    small part as a victim's best friend in a crime TV show.

We are so happy about our family! Here's everyone:

Emily (41), Isaac (41), Erin (15), Levi (15), Emory (9), Eli (6) and
    Chloe (5).
    I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Eleanor, Emily, Amelia, Catherine, Quinn, Kennedy, Imogen, Minnie, Zoe, Christina

Boys: Isaac, Adam, Liam, Tristan, Joseph, Caleb, Jude, Noah, Xavier, Julian, Sebastian, Leon, Leo

Danielle Elizabeth Cartwright (24) married Julian Andrew Lloyd (25) on December 24th, 2015.

2016: They have triplet girls: Matilda Seraphine, Hazel Cassandra and Elodie Rose Lloyd.

2017: Julian gets a promotion to deputy principal in his job at the local High School.

2018: Danielle becomes unexpectedly pregnant with twins: Ciaran Felix and Isla Vivienne Lloyd.

2019: The family relocate to Ottawa, Canada.

2020: Danielle becomes unexpectedly pregnant again with a son: Theo Atticus Lloyd.

2021: Danielle opens a boutique clothing store with her best friend, called Black Heart.

2022: Julian and Danielle decide to buy a new house! An enormous two storied, 8 bedroom bungalow with a huge backyard.

2023: The family comes into some money, they decide to take he family on a holiday to Disney Land!

2024: Danielle becomes pregnant again! This time with a baby girl: Clara Elowen Lloyd.

2025: Danielle is pregnant again! She has another baby boy: Emerson Courtney Lloyd.

2026: Danielle is pregnant with her second set of twins! This time identical boys: Matthew Greyson and Noah Oswin Lloyd.

2027: Julian leaves his job as a teacher to open a French restaurant with Danielle called Le Jardin.

2028: The family decides to adopt a cat! Her name is Marmalade.

2029: The family decides to adopt a little baby girl: Olivia Meredith Lloyd.

2030: Emerson get's a small role on a local kids television show!

Meet the family!
    Hazel (14), Matlida (14), Elodie (14), Ciaran (12), Isla (12), Theo (10), Clara (6), Emerson (5), Matthew (4), Noah (4), Olivia (1)
    Rowena Louise

Whovian. Gamer. Name Lover

Violet Seraphina • Isobel Cassidy • Zoë Linnea • Xanthe Cordelia • Hazel Amaryllis • Elizabeth Briar

Theodore Atticus • Adrian Rhys • Ciaran Lucas • Oliver Maxwell • Elijah Felix • Kaiden Matthias

Amy Jade and Lucien Taylor Connelly - 2013

2014: It's a boy! And a girl! Amy gives birth to twins Eliora Faith and Marlow Keaton
    2015: Lucien and Amy open a beachside restaurant called the Ocean Front Cafe
    2016: Amy and her two best friends Asia and Molly open a children's clothing store called Neverland Boutique.
    2017: Triplets! Amy gives birth to sons Lucas Rowan, Reilly Jason, and Connor Alexis.
    2018: Amy is a guest star on Ellen! She is promoting her new parenting book called Busy Babies.
    2019: Amy and Lucien take Eliora, Marlow, Lucas, Reilly, and Connor to Anaheim to look at houses, and they end up buying one!
    2020: Twins! Cilla Monet and Adair Zosma are born, making the triplets big brothers for the first time, and Marlow and Eliora big siblings for the second time!
    2021: Lucien opens a bookstore called Anaheim Children's Bookshop
    2022: Surprise! Amy has a baby girl named Fallon Joy.
    2023: Lucien's cousin Alicia dies and leaves her three children, Phineas Gavin (7), Henry Luke (5), and Isabeau Vivien (2) to the Connelly's.
    2024: Surprise, again! Amy unexpectedly delivers twins, whom she decides to name Deccan Tate and Lilia Ruby.
    2025: Surprise, again? Amy delivers surprise baby Ariana Sadie. She is three weeks premature.
    2026: Cilla and Adair get a part in a brand new sitcom called Soup of The Day. They star as twin daughters Ashley and Sarah of the lead female character and her husband..
    2027: It's a girl! The newest addition is named Sarah Ashley after Cilla and Adair's characters on their show.
    2028: When the Connelly's go to Monaco, they bring back a three year old boy named Adlai Joseph.

2028: Amy + Lucien = Eliora + &Marlow (14), Phin (12), Lucas, Reilly, + Connor (11), Henry (10), Cilla + Adair (8), Isa (7), Fallon (6), Deccan + Lilia (4), Ari (3), Adlai (3), and Sarah (2)
    Elle

Vote on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

My name is Cassie Emerald, when I was 18 years old I eloped with my boyfriend of four years, Isaiah Luke, to marry in Vegas before returning to our new home in Scarborough, England.

Yr1: Isaiah supports me when I get a Celtic tattoo of a phoenix just off my right shoulder blade. It is very painful but with beautiful results.
    Yr2: We do not live in the wealthiest of areas and soon find that a neighbour of ours is struggling with her daughter. The girl is four years old, her mum is twenty nine without a relationship, stable job or network of support. After speaking to her she begs us to help her with little Kacey May, first a few days here and there, then a night or two, but before we know it Kay has pretty much moved in with "Auntie Cassie and Uncle Isaiah."
    Yr3: Isaiah and I are given the opportunity to move to Helsinki, Finland. Having not officially adopted Kacey May but been without contact with her mum for nine months, our trip is delayed while the necessary paperwork is filled in; it feels good to finally be "officially" Kay's mum but it had already felt that way for a long time.
    Yr4: We let Kacey pick out a female Birman kitten to adopt and join the family - http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifi...driffield.html - She names the little cat Sofie.
    Yr5: Settled in Finland and at 23 years old I am thrilled to discover I am expecting my first biological child. We wait until the baby is born to find out the gender - and are able to tell an excited Kacey that she is a big sister! We name the baby Rose Eleanor.
    Yr6: With two daughters growing up fast, Isaiah is pleased to announce he has been given a promotion to Team Manager.
    Yr7: I am tired of inner-city life (even in Helsinki) so we decide to buy a new family home in Tuusula, which is slightly more out-there, but still close enough for Isaiah to commute.
    Yr8: Our family welcomes triplets! Tobias Henry, Sebastian James, and Alexandra Mary. Kacey is insanely-happy to have more siblings; but Rose isn't so impressed.
    Yr9: Isaiah's job takes us out of Finland, out of Europe, and all the way over to the USA. We settle in Bakersfield, California.
    Yr10: Isaiah and I win a decent amount of money. We decide to put the majority of it into savings for our five children, and additionally treat them to a try to Disneyland.
    Yr11: Not ready to once again put my body under the strain of pregnancy, but wanting to balance the family out, Isaiah and I decide to adopt a baby boy from the local agency. He is as of yet unnamed, and we chose to call him Jeremy Andrew.
    Yr12: Isaiah and I are called by social services regarding a newly born baby girl who is the half sister to our son Jeremy; we put ourselves forward to adopt her, and despite our large family we win the case to keep the siblings together. By the time we can bring her home, Jem's sister has been named Amber Louise.
    Yr13: I take some of our savings to open a bookstore. I name it; Between the Lines.
    Yr14: Despite just feeling settled, the family is up and across state again to finally end up in Birmingham, Alabama.
    Yr15: To round off our family (even though I'd promised Isaiah: no more children) I wind up pregnant with twins. When we deliver we find out that I had been carrying one girl and one boy. We name them Arianna Nicki and Phoenix Herbert.

15 years and 3 countries later...
    W: Cassie [33]
    H: Isaiah [33]

AD: Kay [17]
    D: Rose [10]
    S/S/D: Tobias & Seb & Allie [7]
    AS: Jem [4]
    AD: Amber [3]
    D/S: Annie & Phoenix [nb]
    Cat: Sofie [11]
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Noelle Seraphina (23)
    Breccan James (25)
    Married 18th June 2015

April 3rd 2016- triplet boys--Benedict Winston, Edmund Phineas and Gideon Cedric
    May 2017- We move to Manchester, New Hampshire.
    February 2018- I unexpectedly fall pregnant with twins, girls who are born on the 3rd November--Genevieve Ottilie and Delphine Eloisa
    March 2019- I open a vintage clothing store with my two friends, Elsa and Annabel. We name our store Out Of The Attic
    June 4th 2020- We have triplet girls--Elspeth Juniper, Gwendolen Rosetta and Theodora Primrose
    July 2021- Breccan gets a new job as a 3rd Grade teacher at a local school
    August 2022- My grandmother dies at leaves us $200 000 in her will
    January 12th 20233- We have another set of triplet girls--Evangeline Pearl, Jemima Betsy and Tabitha Lois
    September 2024- We adopt a baby girl from Romania who we name Penelope Loredana
    March 2025- I get a new job as a script editor
    May 2026- I unexpectedly become pregnant with a boy who is born February 1st 2027; we name him Peregrine Horatio
    October 2027- Breccan and I find our 4 year old niece; Paisley Jane on our doorstep on morning with her suitcase. Her father was never in the picture and her mother took off with out her. We take her in without question
    November 2028- I find myself pregnant with another girl, She was born on the 26th August 2029 and we name her Lissiana Willow
    June 2029- We relocate to Belleville, Ontario, Canada
    December 24th 2030-twins; a boy and a girl-- Rio Blaise and Elsa Gwen
    19. Directioner. Whovian. Name lover.

Girls: Adelisa, Oriana, Victoria, Georgina, Amelia, Zoe, Genevieve, Annabel, Agnes, Jemima, Edith, Abigail, Adelaide, Eleanor, Henrietta, Tegan, Melody, River, Clara, Francesca

Boys: Edmund, Rory, Louis, Niall, Frederick, Osmond, Henry, Desmond, Adric, William, James, Oliver, Rowan, Wesley, Liam, Zayn