Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Nebraska, USA
    Meaghan Marie (18) and John Michael (20)- Married August 16, 2006

Year one: I decide to get a tattoo of a faerie on my shoulder blade.
    Year two: Twin boys Aedan Ryker and Asher Tobias born September 12.
    Year three: We relocate to Rushbrooke, Ireland when we're presented with a great job opportunity there.
    Year four: After a year in Ireland with our now two-year-old twin boys, we decide our little apartment isn't working anymore and decide to buy a beautiful, newly renovated, 6 bedroom, 4 bath Victorian home. It has a large kitchen with a formal dining room that opens up into the large living area with a nice study and bathroom across the hall. The basement has two bedrooms, a family room, and a full bathroom. The other bedrooms are all upstairs, three smaller (but still nice sized) bedrooms that share a bathroom, and the master suite.
    Year five: Our boy/girl twins, Avery Emrys and Aveline Saoirse, were born July 27.
    Year six: John was promoted to Head of the Technology Department at his job.
    Year seven: We got a German Shepard puppy named George.
    Year eight: Our triplet girls, Amelie Claire, Aria Beatrix, and Acacia Guinevere, are born January 26.
    Year nine: John's job transfers us back to the New England area and we decide to settle in Boston.
    Year ten: We are pleasantly surprised by the arrival of our boy/boy/girl triplets, August Finn, Alexavier Kai, and Aviana Lyric on February 12.
    Year eleven: I decided to pursue my dream of acting and was ecstatic to learn that I was cast as a new squintern on the tv show "Bones".
    Year twelve: Baby girl Aislyn Morriganne was born December 6.
    Year thirteen: We have triplet girls again. Aerilyn Daevah, Aaliyah Hannelore, and Abrielle Jessalyn joined us on November 30.
    Year fourteen: We're surprised with our final baby boy, Atreyu Zaine, on August 25.
    Year fifteen: John's cousin Darcy, a single mom of three, dies after a run-in with a drunk driver. Shortly thereafter we discover that she has left the care of her children, 11-year-old Hailey Brookelynn, 9-year-old Ella Madison, and 2-year-old Charles Henry, to us.

After 15 years we have:
    Aedan & Asher (14), Avery & Aveline (11), Hailey (11), Ella (9), Amelie, Aria, & Acacia (8), August, Alexavier, & Aviana (6), Aislyn (4), Aerilyn, Aaliyah, & Abrielle (3), Charles (2), and Atreyu (2).
    ~Meaghan Marie (27) & John Michael (28)~
    ~ Aubriella Braelyn (1/20/07) ~ Kaia Avalon (10/28/2008) ~ Aidyn Ryker (10/13/09) ~
    ~ Taylee-Rose Amethyst (1/22/12) ~ Lyric Amelie (7/27/13) ~ Asher Tobias (9/16/14) ~

Evan James & Leah Evelyn Green
    Married in 2013 - Ages 27 & 26

Year 1 - Family relocates to Montreal
    Year 2 - Family relocates to Vermont
    Year 3 - We have a baby boy: Jonah Evan Green
    Year 4 - We have boy/girl twins: Cedric Shane & Ariel Elizabeth Green
    Year 5 - Unexpectedly pregnant with twins! g/g: Ellen Faye & May Evelyn Green
    Year 6 - Evan is in a near fatal car accident and is unable to work for months. We sell our house and rent one closer to our families in New Mexico.
    Year 7 - We buy a new house. It's an adobe house that looks like this:
    Year 8 - Unexpectedly pregnant with twins again! b/g: Harry Leo & Lucy Jane Green
    Year 9 - Unexpectedly pregnant with twins...again. g/g: Cora Elaine & Esther Beatrice Green
    Year 10 - We buy a new house. Obviously we need more room. It looks like this:
    Year 11 - Evan's favorite cousin dies, leaving his 3 children to us: Hermione Grace (7), Juliette Natasha (5), and William Charles (2)
    Year 12 - We adopt a dog and a cat - a bulldog named Spartacus and a black cat named Cleopatra.
    Year 13 - We buy another new house - again. We need a lot of space. It looks like this:
    Year 14 - I'm a guest on Ellen! It's a special about large families.
    Year 15 - We adopt two children from Japan. b/g: Shoji James (4) & Aya Mary (3) Green

So after 15 years, our family is living in New Mexico with 14 kids, a dog, and a cat.
    Jonah - 12
    Cedric & Ariel - 11
    Hermione - 11
    Ellen & May - 10
    Juliette - 9
    Harry & Lucy - 7
    Cora & Esther - 6
    William - 6
    Shoji - 4
    Aya - 3
    Spartacus & Cleopatra - 3

Chelsea Marie and Clayton Thomas Parks.
    Married on May 25, 2016.

July 7th, 2017: Felix "Lex" Thomas
    January 6th, 2018: November "Nova" Kathryn & Aspen Leigh-ann.
    June 3rd, 2019: Reid Michael & Allan James.
    April 12th, 2020: Hanna Rosalie, Isadora "Issy" Mackenzie, & Brett Isaac.
    October 5th, 2021: Xena Maxine
    April 1st, 2022: Cash Joseph, Jude Isaiah, & Ian Ross.
    February 4th, 2023: Mikaela Grace "Mika"
    March 30th, 2024: Jax Austin, Noel Patrick, Zakary "Zak" Eric.
    January 22nd, 2025: Graham Baker.
    September 9th, 2026: Ezra Keegan.
    August 14th, 2027: Mary Alison, Dorothy "Dottie" Mae, Brooklyn "Brooke" Elle.
    May 23rd, 2028: Joshua "Josh" Clayton & Greyson "Grey" Knox.
    January 17th, 2029: Anniston "Annie" Ryanne.
    November 7th, 2030: Blake Justin, Christian Luke, & Tyler Jacob.
    November 12th, 2031: Cheyenne Elise.

By 2031, we have 28 children!
    my favorites:
    channing ripley | nikolina "nina" odette | johanna ryann | christine "cricket" mackenzie
    kian kohl | allan joshua | quinlan isaiah | derrick "ricky" reid

Joy Libra and Chris Matthew Graves
    Married February 17th, 2017

March 9th, 2018 - Chris and I buy our first house. We had been living in an apartment before.
    November 23rd, 2019 - We have our first child, a baby girl. We name her Vivienne Gerry, but we call her Vivi for short.
    June 7th, 2020 - We adopt a male Scottish Fold cat. Chris names him Electrode, after the Pokemon.
    August 13th, 2021 - We adopt Electrode's little brother. I name him Elvis.
    December 25th, 2022 - I give birth to boy/girl twins, Jeremy Terrance and Jenessa Therese.
    January 29th, 2023 - We find a stray female Birman cat that had been hit by a car and broke her leg. We take her in and Vivi names her Tiana.
    April 1st, 2024 - Jeremy and Jen get roles in a new tv show as twins. It's not a huge role, but it sure is exciting!
    October 12th, 2025 - I become unexpectedly pregnant with a baby girl. We name her Angie Blake.
    July 30th, 2026 - Chris gets in a car crash, and loses his left leg. He has to leave work, and I have to take up two jobs. Because of the huge loss in pay, we give the cats to my sister and move in with my parents. The only thing really holding us up is the twins show, which is unfortunately on its last season.
    July 10th, 2027 - I find a job as a labor delivery nurse in Connecticut. We find a house there, get our cats back, and move.
    January 12th, 2028 - Jen gets a small role in a slasher film.
    August 31st, 2029 - I become unexpectedly pregnant again. This time I have a boy, and we name him Stefan Caleb.
    December 18th, 2030 - We move again, this time to Massachusetts.
    September 8th, 2031 - My great aunt dies and leaves me her house in Califronia. It is a huge, four story mansion with six acres of land. We move, and I find a job as a pediatrician.
    June 23rd, 2032 - We adopt a baby boy and name him Dominick Duncan.
    A sixteen year old name addict.

Brittany Annette && Michael Wilson
    Married April 8th 2013

2013: Twin boys Logan James && Landon Michael
    2014: Me && Michael open a restaurant. We Call It Ann's Palace. It's a classy place that has everything between pasta to steaks. It's a romantic place that has dim lighting with only family working in it. It's named after my aunt that passed away with cancer.
    2015: Hubbies grandma passes and leaves us her one story house. It's brick and it's only 20 minutes away from the house we live in now.
    2016: Twin girls Mackenzie Ann && Madeline Michelle
    2017: Me && Hubbie come into some money and we buy a new car big enough for the 6 of us. It's grey and it's a mini van. Hubbie loves it...I hate it but it's useful.
    2018: Another baby girl named Kennedy Annete
    2019: Your family adopts a dog and a cat. Names, breeds, and genders are your choice. Dog is called Lilly she is a Yorkie. Cat is called Sammy he is munchkin.
    2020: You and DH adopt two children. Names and genders are you choice, but ages must be between 1-6. Girl is Courtney (4) & Boy is Collen (4)
    2021:You become unexpectedly pregnant with twins! Names and genders are your choice. Boy:Carter Chase Girl:Sutton Elizabeth
    2022: You open a bookstore. What do you call it? Birdies.
    2023: Your family adopts a male Siberian husky. What is his name? Rusty
    2024: You get a tattoo! What is it and where is it on your body? On my top left of my back and it's a cross.
    2025: Twin girls: Rachel Emmalyne & Leah Nicole
    2026: Boy: Issac Gage
    2027: Bought a new house. Big two story house. 6 bedrooms. 4 bathrooms. big living room. Has a basement that is used as a play room. Carter & Collen share a room. Rachel & Leah share a room. Sutton & Courtney share a room. Kennedy & Mackenzie & Madeline share a room. Landon & Logan & Issac share the attic bedroom.
    2028: A friend or family member dies suddenly, leaving their children under the guardianship of you and DH. How many children, their names, ages, and genders are all up to you. 2 kids. Ashton & Adrian. Boys. Ashton is 8 & Adrian is 14. The two end up having the basement as a bedroom.

2028 we have 14 kids.
    Issac (2) Landon & Logan (15 ) Madeline & Mackenzie (12 ) Kennedy (10 ) Ashton (8) Adrian(14) Rachel & Leah (3) Courtney & Collen (12) Carter & Sutton (7)