Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Me: Riley Georgina.
    Him: Dylan Montgromery.
    Year of Marriage: 2012.
    Ages: 19 and 23 respectively.
    Yr1: Triplet boys! Tobias Henry, Sebastian James, Isaac Amadeus.
    Yr2: Surprise baby boy! Sidney Alexander.
    Yr3: Dylan, me, and Dylan's brother Stefan open a bar together, it is in the centre of Sacramento city and we call it Mother's Glory.
    Yr4: Surprise baby girl! Roberta Brooke.
    Yr5: We decide we need a bigger house so move to Oakland.
    Yr6: We adopt a 7month old baby boy: Albert Fox.
    Yr7: Dylan and I come into some money, we buy a couple of horses and a large stable block out of the city for the children.
    Yr8: We take the family to Ireland and fall in love with a three year old girl, we move her first name into the middle spot and give her a new first name that is easier to pronounce, her new name is: Kiara Caoimhe.
    Yr9: Dylan gets a promotion to DCI.
    Yr10: Me and my two friends, Lou and Meg, open a clothing store selling vintage, we call it Little Lockets.
    Yr11: Missing having a baby around the house we decide to get pregnant and have a baby boy: Edmund Tempest.
    Yr12: Dylan and the older kids beg me for a dog and a cat until I agree. We adopt a 2yr old mutt that we name Bruce, and a small ginger tom cat called Tommo.
    Yr13: Dylan and I open a bookstore at the end of the street, we call it Dusty Shelves.
    Yr14: Dylan's close cousin, Maria, and her partner both die leaving their three children in our care. We take in: Gemma (8), Camden (5), and Dustin (4).
    Yr15: Dylan and I come into some money and use it to move into the countryside.

~~~ Our family: Riley (34) and Dylan (37) with: Tobias (15), Seb (15), Isaac (15), Sidney (14), Bobby (12), Alby (10), Kia (11), Edmund (5), Gem (10), Cam (7), Dusty (6); and Bruce (6) and Tommo (4).
    Last edited by milliemm; February 26th, 2014 at 11:47 AM.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

2013 - BBG Triplets - Zachary Noah, Isaac Ebenezer & Esmè Charlotte

2014 - GGB Triplets - Jasmine Matilda, Chloe Jade & Oscar Bradley

2015 - BB Twins - Lucas Carter & Milo Reuben

2016 - GG Twins - Imogen Ella & Lauren Rosalie

2017 - BBG Triplets - Theodore Enzo, Jacob Micah & Eden Beth

2018 - B Single - Edward Joshua

2019 - G Single - Isabel Seren

2020 - BBG Triplets - Daniel Gregory, Zane Finley & Nathaniel Miles

2021 - GGB Triplets - Madeline Ebony, Eleanor Rebekah & Mason George

2022 - B Single - Liam Harry

2023 - BB Twins - Ezra Noel & Riley Benjamin

2024 - B Single - Thackary Rhys

2025 - G Single - Savannah Abigail

2026 - BG Twins - Arlo Felix & Amelia Hallie

2027 - GG Twins - Sophia Erin & Genevieve Esther
    Girls: Ella, Imogen, Freya, Amelia, Chloe, Isabella, Hannah, Charlotte, Eleanor, Sophia, Jessica, Eden, Madeline, Abigail, Beth, Ava, Erika, Zara, Matilda, Milena, Tilly & Molly.

Boys: Oscar, Isaac, Jacob, Edward, Noah, Harry, Theodore, Zachary, Zane, Nathaniel, Daniel, Lucas, Mason, Benjamin, Milo, Adam, Reuben, Jensen, Micah, Archie, Ezra, Joshua, Riley, Samuel & Maddox

My name - Emilia Marie Walker {nee Holden}
    DH's name - Maxwell Andrew Walker

Max and I married on October 4th 2013, Max was 24 and I was 22.

Year 1 -
    Max and I go into business with my brother-in-law {Max's brother} Lewis and open a bar together. We all decide upon the name Arrow's. It is in Miami, Florida, where Lewis lives and not too far from Fort Lauderdale, Florida where we live.

Year 2 -
    We adopt a baby boy. His birthmother was a 19 year old student who wanted to provide him with a better life. We name him Caleb Sebastian Walker.

Year 3 -
    I open a bookstore. I name is Time for Once Upon...

Year 4 -
    Max and I discover I am pregnant with twin boys! 8½ months later I give birth to Dominic Nathaniel Walker + Reuben Isaiah Walker.

Year 5 -
    Only 5 months after Dominic and Reuben are born I discover I am unexpectedly pregnant! Our first daughter Lydia Iris Walker is born 7 months later.

Year 6 -
    Our family adopts a male German Shepard puppy. We name him Hugo.

Year 7 -
    I give birth to twin boys! We name them Zachary Felix Walker and Romeo Gabriel Walker.

Year 8 -
    Max's favourite cousin Neil and his wife Darcy are killed in a car accident. Their three children, Lily, Oscar and Rose, are left in our care. Lily Ophelia Walker is aged 5, Oscar Benjamin Walker is aged 2 and Rose Vivian Walker is only 6 months old.

Year 9 -
    Max and I decide to expand our brood through adoption. We adopt two sisters, Sabina Fleur aged 3 and Aurora Grace aged 1.

Year 10 -
    Max and I take in a young girl. Her name is Ziva Talia and she is 6 years old.

Year 11 -
    Our family adopts a male Siberian husky. His name is Miles.

Year 12 -
    I give birth to boy/girl twins! We name them Ezra Henry Walker and Zoe Francesca Walker.

Year 13 -
    I open a clothing store with my two best friends, Bryony and Kate. We name the store Esther's Armoire sell vintage clothing.

Year 14 -
    I become unexpectedly pregnant with twins, again! They are identical girls and we name them Heidi Jasmine Walker and Elena Penelope Walker.

Year 15 -
    I have triplets!! They are two boys & a girl! We name them Levi Everett Walker, Byron Joshua Walker and Poppy Imogen Walker

Our Family --

DH [39] - Maxwell Andrew Walker
    Me [37] - Emilia Marie Walker {nee Holden}
    - DAS [14] - Caleb Sebastian Walker
    - DAD [12] - Lily Ophelia Walker
    - DAD [11] - Ziva Talia Walker
    - DS/DS [11] - Dominic Nathaniel Walker / Reuben Isaiah Walker
    - DD [10] - Lydia Iris Walker
    - DAS [9] - Oscar Benjamin Walker
    - DAD [9] - Sabina Fleur Walker
    - DS/DS [8] - Zachary Felix Walker / Romeo Gabriel Walker
    - DAD [7½] - Rose Vivian Walker
    - DAD [7] - Aurora Grace Walker
    - DS/DD [3] - Ezra Henry Walker / Zoe Francesca Walker
    - DD/DD [1] - Heidi Jasmine Walker / Elena Penelope Walker
    - DS/DS/DD [nb] - Levi Everett Walker / Byron Joshua Walker / Poppy Imogen Walker

~ Max and Emilia with children Caleb, Lily, Ziva, Dominic, Reuben, Lydia, Oscar, Sabina, Zachary, Romeo, Rose, Aurora, Ezra, Zoe, Heidi, Elena, Levi, Byron and Poppy ~

Pets --
    German Shepard - Hugo [9]
    Siberian Husky - Miles [4]

Businesses --
    Co-Owner of Arrow's bar
    Owner of Time for Once Upon... bookstore
    Co-Owner of Ether's Armoire vintage clothing store
    "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, its sings because it has a song."
    ~ Maya Angelou

Wife: Jena Elise Honeycutt
    Husband: Heath Robert Honeycutt
    Our ages: 24 and 26
    Year of marriage: 2015

2015: I get a tattoo for my 25th birthday. I get a dandelion blowing in the wind on my right shoulder.

2016: Heath and I open a bookstore we name O'Hara's.

2017: On June 20th, Heath and I welcome triplet boys! We name them Aaron Chase, Dylan Miles and Foster Jacob Honeycutt.

2018: Heath gets a new job as a comic book artist and we move to Augusta, Maine.

2019: Heath and I were waiting until the boys got older before trying for any more kids, but Mother Nature has different plans. On April 4th, I give birth to twins, Harper Quinn and Bennett Thomas Honeycutt.

2020: While working at the bookstore we reopened in Augusta, I notice the same teenage girl coming in once or twice a week. We strike up a friendship, and she soon confesses that she is pregnant, and she is wanting to place it up for adoption. Heath and I agree to adopt the baby, and allow Lauren to have a little or as much of a relationship with her as she wants. On February 4th, Lauren gives birth to a baby girl we name Norah Lauren Honeycutt.

2021: Heath and I soon understand how much room you need to raise 6 kids, and we decide to move into a bigger house in Augusta.
    New House: http://shutr.bz/XBQrcx

2022: After a night out celebrating my birthday, I become pregnant again unexpectedly. On October 21st, I give birth to a baby boy we name Wesley Jude Honeycutt.

2023: When Harper and Norah complain about being so severely outnumbered by the boys, we agree to get them a dog, and we adopt a Siberian Husky they name Mojo.

2024: Heath and I decide to move to a house closer to work.
    New house: http://shutr.bz/XqWdvd

2025: On March 17th, I give birth to another set of triplet boys! We name them Lucas Walker, Fisher Ryan and Archer Joseph Honeycutt.

2026: We decide to get Mojo some siblings too, and adopt a Great Dane we name Ruby, and a tuxedo cat we name Ringo.

2027: I get another tattoo. A shamrock on my foot.

2028: Heath and I are left as the sole beneficiaries for his aunt's estate, worth a large sum of money. We put most away for the kids' college funds, but save a little to go on vacation to Disneyworld with the kids.

2029: On July 31st, I give birth to twin boys we name Declan Michael and Caleb Tanner Honeycutt.

2030: On May 16th, I give birth to our last kids, twin girls we name Hadley Sophia and Emerson Drew Honeycutt.

Married 2012, both 24
    DW: Clara Josephine
    DH: Rupert Finnegan

2013: become unexpectedly pregnant with a little girl. They name her Matilda Mae.
    2014: relocate to Montpelier, Vermont.
    2015: become unexpectedly pregnant with twin boys. They name them Eldridge Roland and Tobias Oskar.
    2016: adopt a female Birman cat named Clementine.
    2017: become unexpectedly pregnant with a girl. They name her Rosalind Greta.
    2018: adopt a male Siberian Husky named Sebastian.
    2019: adopt another female Birman cat named Minerva.
    2020: open a used clothing store called Current Hang-ups.
    2021: have boy/girl twins named David Ezra and Lily Eliza.
    2022: move back to Wilmington, NC.
    2023: adopt a boy named Alphonse Frederick.
    2024: adopt a girl named Beatrice Hazel.
    2025: come into some money and use it to expand the house.
    2026: open a bookstore called Appendices.
    2027: have a boy named William Schuyler.

Clara (39) and Rupert (39) with
    Matilda (15), Eldridge (13), Tobias (13), Rosalind (11), David (7), Lily (7), Alphonse (5), Beatrice (4), William (1)
    And pets Clementine, Sebastian, and Minerva

9 children, 5 girls, 5 boys, 5 pregnancies, 2 sets of twins, 2 adoptions
    Ezra Llewyn or Arthur Hamish