Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Breeze Beretta?

I like Breeze on a boy
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

I hate it with a deep passion.

Well, with a half brother named Tripp, Breeze "fits" right in! Beretta happens to be Levi Johnston's favourite gun. Ah, how sweet? Should we expect anything more from a 22-year-old guy who now has two children from two different women?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Breeze I like. Beretta is kind of like the feminine form of Danger. Or Beret... ha ha.

I think Beretta is a bit obvious. They could have gone for something more subtle like Marlin, Beryl, Lewis, Étienne, Colt, Thompson, Sterling, Jericho, Remington, Winchester, Barrett, Astra or Harris. There are far better options for anyone into ballistics.
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.

I have to admit, I like Breeze more and more. I also agree with almost all poster that Beretta is not working here for various reasons.

I too like Remington, so it isn't that I oppose anything that also be a gun name. I think it is too cute alliteration, and more subtle reference to guns -- if you want to go there -- might have gone over better.