Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Violet

Hello Everyone,
    So happy to say we are having a girl and have picked her name-Violet. We are still trying to decide her middle name and curious your opinions. We have come up with the following middle name possibilities-Sophia (family name), Grace, Marie (family name), Evangeline, Reese.

My husband hates evangeline but i love it. I dont like Grace or Marie, because even though they sound good they sound like filler names. We cannot use any names that start with A, B, D, or J.

Thanks for your help!

I absolutely adore Violet! I like the family significance of Violet Sophia--it's a very pretty combo. Hmm, what about:

Violet Carolina
    Violet Ophelia
    Violet Emilia
    Violet Isabelle
    Violet Olivia
    Violet Odette
    Violet Camille

LOVE @sheflieswithherownwings's suggestion of Violet Tabitha, too!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I really like Violet Sophia, I think it goes well together and is a good use of a family name. Have you considered Violet Eve, Violet Evelyn or Violet Eva as a way to keep a similar sound to Evangeline? Or maybe something like Violet Genevieve, to keep a similar sound without the "Ev" part?

If you feel like Grace and Marie sound like fillers, what about less common versions? Ex:

Violet Maire
    Violet Miranda
    Violet Mariel
    Violet Maren

or

Violet Graziella
    Violet Grania
    Violet Graciella

Good luck! For what it's worth, I still think Violet Sophia would be a beautiful choice.

Katie.
    ezra, noah, oscar, arthur, rupert
    alice, ramona, ada, sylvie, agnes

{ask questions / listography}