Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Saying hello and goodbye to Ivy Electra

Hello nameberries,
    I browsed these boards for my pregnancy in search of that "ah hah!" name. After all our searching, we decided right after our u/s on Ivy Electra, and couldn't be happier with our choice. Unfortunately, we lost sweet Ivy last month just a few hours before her due date. I'm confident she's the best named baby in heaven. <3 We are waiting 6 months to TTC #4 (I had a c-section with Ivy), and I am very much looking forward to spending some time here to find a name I love just as much as my daughters'! (My son's name is nice too, but it was before I really got into names... kinda wishing I had gone with Sebastian as his fn. ah well.)
    Jacqueline Renée

Mommy to Ethan Thomas Sebastian (3.12.02), Bianca Felicity (10.18.03), Phoebe Valentine (10.21.13),
    and our daughter in heaven, Ivy Electra (stillborn at 40 weeks on 3.13.12)

My condolences on sweet little miss Ivy. I'm so sorry for your loss. Ivy Electra is such a stunning, sweet name. All the best to your family.
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; April 30th, 2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your daughter, Ivy Electra. I think there is a special place in Heaven for the innocents who leave us too soon! It is often through suffering that the human spirit shows its strength and resilience. Take care!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

My heart truly goes out to you and your family! But rejoices in your precious little girls presence in Heaven!
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

I feel for you in your loss my sincere condolences, thank you for posting. She would indeed be one of the most beautifully named angels.

rollo
    Psalm 23