Names Searched Right Now:

Younger sibling names.

Main character is Kimberly (Kimmy) Jackson, 16 year old British schoolgirl in the present day. She's got two younger half-siblings, aged around 6 and 4. They've got a different father and the same mother, but no names. The father (currently Dave Lonegan) a builder, loves his football and a beer. He and his wife (Kimmy's mother) run a hotel on the south coast. She's into art and loves painting. But it's the two kids I need a name for.

The boy is six years old, loves playing football in the garden and getting messy.

The girl is four years old and loves playing with her dolls and on the beach.

I want typical names for their age range, fairly common and nothing too pretentious. Currently thinking along the lines of Daniel and Rosie or Jack and Lily, something like that.

Boy:
    Joshua
    Joseph
    Jacob
    David (if the father's name changes)
    The girl:
    Isabella nn Bella
    Millie
    Maria
    Samantha nn Sam

Hope that helped!
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

Boy
    Ethan
    Gabriel
    Owen
    Miles
    Caleb
    Benjamin
    I like Joshua as well

Girl
    June
    Adelaide nn Addy
    Rebecca
    Olivia
    Grace
    Chloe
    and I like Samantha too
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

Girls: Seraphine, Kristabel, Magdalena, Shiloh, Opal, Jobie, Calla, Seeley, Noelle, Mara, Lucille

Boys: Robin, Gabriel, Mackenzie, Nash, Phillip, Raphael, Edmund, Abraham, Lewis, Pierce, Link

Current Crushes: Mackie and Devlin

I pictured the girl as cute and bubbly so came up with: Lacy, Olivia, Daisy, Ruby, Lucy, Molly

For the boy, I imagined a sporty, little rascally thing: Jake, Derek, Kirby, Spencer, Blake, Harry, Charlie

As for pairing them up as a sibling set? What I thought best:

Jake/Blake could go with Olivia, Lucy, Molly, I think.
    Derek: Olivia, Lucy, Lacy
    Kirby: Daisy, Lacy, Molly
    Spencer: Ruby, Lacy, Daisy (Actually, I think Spencer kind of fits well enough with all of them)
    Harry/Charlie: Lucy, Ruby, Olivia