Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mmljar1 View Post
    boys - Jericho and Galilee

girls - Calliope (ca-lie-oh-pee)

waaaay too out there! Also they are all town names in the state I live in. Cool though
    Love Jericho!
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*

Quote Originally Posted by tay2thestars View Post
    Indiana for a girl...I love the nickname Indy, but Indiana Jones and the state make Indiana a bit over-the-top/unusable for me at the moment.

Katniss...For some reason, I find the idea of seeing a little Katniss running around really adorable! In a more realistic view, I would probably use Katherine or Katerina or some Kat- name to get the nickname Katniss for a girl. Can't use now because of the Hunger Games.

Clove...Another Hunger Games name! I find Clove to be a strong name that is unusual, yet usable. Out of the girls names I listed, I think Clove is the most usable in today's world.

Mirai...pronounced (MEE-rah-ee). Its a Japanese name. Being half Chinese, I think it would be a bit odd to not use a Chinese name if I was to use an Asian name at all lol.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees appeal in Katniss. It's too big of a thing and I'm not planning on any more kids any way, but I like the idea of Katharine, nn Katniss. Unrelated, but my son has been making me call him Indy for the last few days, lol.

My most recent love is Lux, but I'm not pregnant or planning to be, but even if I was, my husband hates it.
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*

Girls - Ayelet, Adalie (looks and probably is made up), and Calandra (would make a good middle name)
    Boys - Lachlan, Hadrian, Callaway, Tolliver

Jericho & Galilee are on my list for boys! I thought I was the only one to like Galilee on a boy!

Quote Originally Posted by mmljar1 View Post
    boys - Jericho and Galilee

girls - Calliope (ca-lie-oh-pee)

waaaay too out there! Also they are all town names in the state I live in. Cool though
    I LOVE Gypsy but on a boy
    [QUOTE=ashthedreamer;1444065]Sonata
    Gypsy (so bad, but so cute! ugh.)
    Eilidh (what American can say this?! I absolutely love it, though)
    Navy (I think this is adorable for a girl, but coming from a family with Air Force bred in the bones, I'm pretty sure I'd get tar-and-feathered for this one!)
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Denver : Maleficent : Tigerlily : Wednesday
    ♂ Brooklyn : Clyde: : Disney : Elias : Galilee : Juniper