Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    For girls:
    Gretel
    Gypsy
    Sailor
    Sapphire
    Monet
    Pomeline

There are names from other cultures that I'd love to use, but I'd look dumb using them not being from that place/culture-

For boys almost any Japanese name, they are so much better than American boys names. French boys names too, like Pierre, Pascal.

Oh well

[FONT=Georgia]I actually have a (sort of) completed list of names that I love but would never have the guts to use (at least not right now)

Girls:
    Sunday
    January
    Poesy
    Poet
    Catalin
    Sunrise
    Sunset
    Evening
    Rylenor
    Rystacia
    Ryesmé

Boys:
    Midnight
    Tuesday
    Roman
    Sparrow
    Peregrine
    Tiger
    Rainer
    Tiago
    Jaspert
    Jesper
    Jeshua
    Kenton
    Eisuke
    Rimas
    Clemens
    Ransom
    Rogue
    Rebel

And a bunch of other word names which I adore but wouldn't use. I'd also LOVE to have twin girls with the middle names Sunrise and Sunset <3 How adorable? But, I doubt I'll ever do it xD[/FONT]
    Name loving BritBerry

Quote Originally Posted by calliewalker718 View Post
    Girls - Ayelet, Adalie (looks and probably is made up), and Calandra (would make a good middle name)
    Boys - Lachlan, Hadrian, Callaway, Tolliver
    Adalie isn't made up, it means " god is my refuge" and is of hebrew origin. It's on my top list :]
    freyja madailein. mallaidh kerensa. caoimhe adalie. noemie cassia. ariella rhedyn.

atreju eliezer. devrim judas. cabhan ezra. asa lachlan. aneirin ____. saoirse ____.

Girls
    Jemima - I don't know.. it's still on my list, but I'm just not sure I'm brave enough to use it when it actually comes down to it.
    Galilee - I think it's cute for a girl but I could see it on a boy too. Anyone think it's useable as a middle name?
    Scout - Maybe I'll save this one for a dog..that seems to be the general consent of anyone I've asked about it.
    Primrose - I love it, but it doesn't generally get good reactions from those around me. :/

Boys
    Azariah - Too girly? Too weird?
    Morgan - Is this gone to the girls for good?
    Zephaniah - Love this with nn. Zeph. Too much like Steph?
    John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Then there are the guilty pleasure names, like Evolet (a made-up name from the arguably terrible movie which I inexplicably love, 10,000 BC), which I acknowledge are on the silly side and allow myself to indulge in as, well, guilty pleasures that will never be bestowed on humans. A pet, perhaps!

Do you have names that you love, but don't have the guts to use (or maybe you're not sure yet whether you do or not)? Why?

I agree about that movie being awesome.

I love, love, love the name Tulip, and feel as though it would be a great middlename. With all these other flower names I don't see why not. However, people seem to always put that name down when I mention it. Therefore I don't have the guts to ever use it.