Names Searched Right Now:

Sooo many choices!

My husband and I were talking baby names the other day and we were picking out ones we like, ones we hate and ones we could picture ourselves saying over and over to our own little one.
    I picked out quite a few boy names that he liked (Icarus was one of our favs and he loved Kale), and quite a few he hated (Abram, even though I adore it), but he pretty much shot down every girl name, except three: Cadence (which I'm not that fond of), Scarlet (which I actually like) and Iris (which I love).
    Based on these, anyone have any other names I can throw at him that are a similar style? Thanks in advance c:

From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace & Patrick Elliot; Catherine Elise & Liam David

Girls - Abigail, Georgianna, Anne, Charlotte, Claire, Genevieve, Annette, Eliza, Felicity, Hannah, Noelle, Eugenie, Grace, Phoebe, Philippa, Cecilia, Cecily, Elizabeth, Hollis, Piper, Lorelei, Vivienne, Paige, Carolina, Isobel, Lucy, Molly, Georgia, Victoria, Naomi

Boys - Bobby Sparklefritz until H can offer suggestions. Ones I like: Rory, Owen, Tyler, Ian, Elliot, Alexander, Ephraim, Levi, Jacob, Reid, Avery, Nathan, Miles, Jasper, Spencer, Toby, Dean, Philip

So I just nymbler-ed your choices and look at this weird variety of names it popped out. Something might catch your eye (although let's hope you fix the spelling of many of them ha ha ha). I love nymbler, but occasionally it gets weird (and I have a theory that it will give you the name Charlotte by the second page no matter what you put in to it).

Audrey, Ava, Caryl, Charlotte, Destinee, Diana, Ella, Elyssa, Emilee, Jade, Jasmyn, Juliet, Lark, Raine, Sage, Sierra, Skye, Tierra, Zoey

Ade, Andy, Bo, Cash, Henry, Jack, James, Jett, Kai, Kolt, Luke, Miles, Milo, Moss, Nikolas, Noah, Oliver, Ross, Rudy, Saul, Shon