Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Zella?? What do you think??

I was just looking through some names in one of my baby books for fun and I came across the name Zella.

It's an African name and also a German name. It was used more commonly in the 1880s to about 1950 but it never got any higher than the 200s.

What do you think??
    Consider this account deleted.

I like the sound of it, and I think it's very cool

Crushing on
    Vilhelmina ◇ Elysia ◇ Hilda ◇ Fiona ◇ Inga ◇ Felicia ◇ Rosa ◇ Lovisa ◇ Freja ◇ Isobel ◇ Gustav ◇ Odin ◇ Axel ◇ Emil ◇ Angus ◇ Ingo ◇ Georg ◇ Tore ◇ Atlas ◇ Imre

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

It's nice, but it sounds like a nickname for a longer, more formal name. Maybe Giselle/Gisella, or something in that vein?
    Girls - Abigail, Georgianna, Anne, Charlotte, Claire, Genevieve, Annette, Eliza, Felicity, Hannah, Noelle, Eugenie, Grace, Phoebe, Philippa, Cecilia, Cecily, Elizabeth, Hollis, Piper, Lorelei, Vivienne, Paige, Carolina, Isobel, Lucy, Molly, Georgia, Victoria, Naomi

Boys - Bobby Sparklefritz until H can offer suggestions. Ones I like: Rory, Owen, Tyler, Ian, Elliot, Alexander, Ephraim, Levi, Jacob, Reid, Avery, Nathan, Miles, Jasper, Spencer, Toby, Dean, Philip

I think it's really cute

Its pretty.
    Looking for a unique yet legitimate name, check out my growing database of names, I have names from Albanian to Yiddish http://legitbabenames.wordpress.com