15. Carligh

Vote on which you like best!
    Mom4
    Mommie to Davie, Elleri, Savvy, Luca, Averik, Indiana and Bentley
    Wifie to Jesse
    Loves shopping, dancing, children, scrapbooking
    and designing!
    I love berries!!

Carly!! If you don't spell it right she will only be correcting people her entire life! No offense but there is no point in using a name if you cannot even spell it right!

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Please, please, please spell it Carly. Dillonsfan01 is right. There's no point in using a name if you don't want to spell it correctly. I know this will come across as offensive, but I must say it. Every other spelling of Carly you have listed screams "low-class." You do not want to saddle your child with that.

I've always had a thing for Karly. I'm not sure why. I'm all for using traditional spellings, but I think Karly can honestly work. Not too different (usually, I hate this logic! lol), and still easy to remember and spell, but much more interesting than just Carly, imo. I used Karly in a story I once wrote--I still like it quite a bit.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Carly, Carlie, or even Karly. I disagree that any spelling other than Carly is low-class. Not everyone has the same taste. However, some are a little too creative even for me.
    Karli and Carli would also work, but I feel like they should be nicknames for something. I was actually considering Carly, but it was hard to decide between Carly and Carlie. Hope that helps!
    Baby Hernández is due Nov. 22!!