Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Just call Elixyvette- Ellie, Valencia- Allie or Cece, Fantasia- Annie or Stacy and as for Saxa....I can't think of anything. Maybe call her by her middle name, maybe Sara will work. Hmm...and as for your friend, if she doesn't like her name, you could always call her Mia. Best of luck to your friend's mom!!

Elixyvette is definitely the craziest. How do you even pronounce that?

Yakima, Fantasia, Valencia, Saxa, and Elixyvette? Oh man.

Fantasia is the silliest, but Elixyvette is the most over done. But to each their own! At least Fantasia could be Tasia and Elixyvette can be Elix or Vette. Yakima, Valencia, and Saxa aren't that crazy, but are pretty unusual. SO MANY BABIES.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Oh, haha. I forgot about this. For anyone that's wondering, it's

Elle-Ex-EE-Vette
    My favorite names!
    Seraphina, Aurora, Belle, Tabitha
    Cyan, Kaleb, Mark, Jacob

shame she didn't ask us to help name them.
    Psalm 23