Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Valencia I sort of get.... oranges, Italy, it's not my style but I can see the appeal.

But Elixyvette sounds like she threw a bunch of scrabble letters against a wall to come up with a name.
    Mother to Evelyn Heather and Callum Richard

Currently loving: Annabel, Hamish, Bethany, Liam, Violet, Lachlan, Isla, Lennon, Amelie, Callum, Claire, Reuben, Fiona, Rowan, Aurora, Connor, Ever

How amazing that they were only born a month early, what little miracles!

I'm not a fan of the names though, with the exception of maybe Valencia. Wishing them the best, though

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

elixyvette sounds like a very strange (slurred?) modification of elizabeth, which is my own name. i've always said i wanted a more unusual name... but i think i'd prefer it over elizyvette...

Elixyvette is one of the strangest names I think I've ever heard. It's a name that I've never heard and it's very, very out there. Saxa isn't so odd to me but it still isn't something I've heard before. I kind of like Valencia- it kind of sounds like Valeria or Valentina. Fantasia is a name I've heard before- there was a Fantasia on American Idol, right? I don't really like it but it doesn't seem as weird as Elixyvette.
    I'm Erin, a teenaged writer who loves names (and dessert).

Girls names of the moment: Delaney | Eleanor | Georgia | Kate | Lucy
    Boys names of the moment: Felix | Harry | Liam | Theo | Tobias

I remember a while back when Elixyvette kept trending on the NB homepage--I thought it was one of the wackiest names I'd seen in a long time. I actually don't mind Saxa and Valencia is pretty too. But I wish them all the best!