Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is this usable?

Estée is cute. I think I remember someone on the forum had a daughter named Estée. I would avoid Estée Luisa, even though it's pretty, just because of the Estée Lauder association. Estée Violet seems sweet.

I love the name Estée so so so much. I've wondered how it would work IRL and honestly I think it's a little too tied with makeup. I thing Mrs. Lauder's name was Esther (another name I love). I've always thought Estée & Noémie as the sweetest sibset. Be careful with the MN sounding too much like a perfume (Estée Violet).
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I think it is definitely usable. I do think of the makeup brand and the perfume but it is by no means a bad association!

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I don't use make-up, so I wouldn't get the connection. But I did read it as "Estie" instead of pronouncing it "Estay"..is that how's it's s'pose to be?

I do think it's tied to the makeup brand, but it's not the end of the world. I love Séfora, so I can't talk, haha.
    Estée Cecile is really nice.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iluna, Iris, Sela, Seraphine
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Felix, Gideon