Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is this usable?

Estée is cute. I think I remember someone on the forum had a daughter named Estée. I would avoid Estée Luisa, even though it's pretty, just because of the Estée Lauder association. Estée Violet seems sweet.

I love the name Estée so so so much. I've wondered how it would work IRL and honestly I think it's a little too tied with makeup. I thing Mrs. Lauder's name was Esther (another name I love). I've always thought Estée & Noémie as the sweetest sibset. Be careful with the MN sounding too much like a perfume (Estée Violet).
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I think it is definitely usable. I do think of the makeup brand and the perfume but it is by no means a bad association!

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I don't use make-up, so I wouldn't get the connection. But I did read it as "Estie" instead of pronouncing it "Estay"..is that how's it's s'pose to be?

I do think it's tied to the makeup brand, but it's not the end of the world. I love Séfora, so I can't talk, haha.
    Estée Cecile is really nice.
    Lucia
    Name aficionada, traveller, teacher, wonderfully enamoured
    Sela Beatrix, Adelaide Flora, Vivian Lilac, Orchid Minerva, Audrey Cordelia
    Opal, Zinnia, Sefora, Leire, Nuria, Freya

Bastian Leir, Gideon Felix, Fletcher Atlas, Ephraim Grey, Joscelin Amos
    Eneko, Ekhi, Bruno, Oriol, Earnest, Ivor