Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't think Isaac would get Zac as a nn. Some other boy suggestions:

Elias (could still do nn Eli, which I think is so cute and handsome! Also, IMO Eli and Levi might be too similar for siblings, but I don't think they're too similar for cousins)
    Silas
    Henry
    Elliot
    Cameron
    Callum
    Caleb
    Miles/Myles

I think those all sound really nice with Daniel.

I like both your girls names. I love Hamish, Declan, Oliver and Hudson.
    Looking for a unique yet legitimate name, check out my growing database of names, I have names from Albanian to Yiddish http://legitbabenames.wordpress.com

Hi from one Aussie to another

I love your choice of Isla Rose, that is a very pretty name that will stand out in the crowd.

Have you considered Lachlan which is the modern Aussie parents favourite? I love Lachlan and Lachlan Daniel is a great combo.

From your list I like all the suggestions except Logan and I think with your sibset I would choose Liam

Or
    Zane
    Dane
    Alexander nn Zander
    Isaiah
    Joel
    Jonathan

PS What about Miles?

And Everett nn Rhett
    Owen
    Rhys
    Eamon
    Last edited by rollo; April 25th, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
    Psalm 23

Thanks claireelise I think Elias is handsome too unfortunantley our last name ends with s so it doesnt quite sound right which also rules out Silas. Thank you for your other suggestion too, would you believe that Elliot, Cameron, Callum and Myles are all out due to close friends and family. Henry and Caleb are ones we will consider.

Thanks Rollo, I would agree Lachlan is definantley a fav here down under and would be great with our kids names but its another we cant use as is Miles/Myles .
    I have gone off Logan a little myself when I realise how easy it could be turned into "bogan" which is not a nice word to be called at school in Australia lol.

My hubby's name is Rhett I like Dane, Owen and I do like Eamon but worry about how others would pronounce it.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Feel free to keep more boys names coming, hoping the mn to be Daniel. Bonus points for a 6 letter boy name . Girls are either going to be Isla Rose, Layla Grace or Freya Grace.

Brody Cooper, Keeley Maeve and sibling

I really like Freya Grace, it's my favourite out of the girls choices

Boy suggestions;

Nathan Daniel
    Marcus Daniel
    Philip Daniel
    Oliver Daniel
    Theo Daniel
    Asher Daniel
    Sawyer Daniel
    Jasper Daniel