Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Josephine Ivy?

I like Josephine Emilia, but not as much as Josephine Ivy. And honestly, I don't see or hear that much of a difference between Emilia and Amelia.

The meaning of Josephine Sophia is beautiful, but I still think Josephine Ivy sounds better and has more personality than all of them put together.

Quote Originally Posted by lyricmom View Post
    I like Josephine Emilia, but not as much as Josephine Ivy. And honestly, I don't see or hear that much of a difference between Emilia and Amelia.

The meaning of Josephine Sophia is beautiful, but I still think Josephine Ivy sounds better and has more personality than all of them put together.
    well, lol, the difference between Amelia and Emilia is supposed to be minimal. That's why I picked it. I don't mind the sound of Amelia... I just can't stand the look. There is a subtle difference between Amelia (ah-MEEL-yuh) and Emilia (eh-MEE-lee-ah) to me, though. Emilia just sounds and looks sweeter to me.

I do like Josephine Ivy, but @thetxbelle came up with it first, and we were talking, and it sounds like it's one of the few names her husband would agree to, so I wouldn't want to take that from her. Especially when I don't especially love Josephine Ivy to begin with. I've been thinking about fitting Ivy somewhere else, like Magda Ivy or Ivy Josephine, even, or maybe even somewhere else. I don't know yet. Josephine Ivy is lovely, just not for me, I think.

I like Josephine Emilia the best by far! I say Amelia and Emilia just slightly different. (Uh-mee-lee-uh and EE-mee-lee-uh) so the difference to me is not really enough to say I have a preference other than preferring A to E as an initial LOL. Josephine Emilia Pearl would be STUNNING!! It just looks so sweet and classy when I see it. Definitely a winner!

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Josephine Ivy and Josephine Emilia are both so gorgeous that I'm not sure if I can pick one, so how about combining them? Would you be open to either Josephine Ivy Emilia or Josephine Emilia Ivy?
    Annie, mid-twenties, vegetarian, name lover. No kids yet, just two furbabies - Roxy & Layla.
    Top favorites for a girl: Beatrice Lily, Charlotte Amelia, Clara Louisa, Eliza Ruby, Josephine Alice, Katherine Annabel, Lillian Audrey, Margaret Helena, Matilda Iris, Philippa Violet
    Top favorites for a boy: Adrian Silas, Alexander Gray, Emmett Oliver, Jasper Milo, Julian Edward, Lucian Henry, Nathaniel August, Samuel Owen, Rowan Felix, Theodore August

Quote Originally Posted by annie85 View Post
    Josephine Ivy and Josephine Emilia are both so gorgeous that I'm not sure if I can pick one, so how about combining them? Would you be open to either Josephine Ivy Emilia or Josephine Emilia Ivy?
    Hmm, maybe! I actually like the idea of the three of them together... I'm not sure which way I would prefer it. I also love Sophia with Ivy... maybe Josephine Ivy Sophia or Josephine Sophia Ivy...