Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Josephine Ivy?

Josephine Ivy?

I've been toying around with Josephine combos for a while, and nothing seems to be sticking. I came across Josephine Ivy today, though, and I think I kind of like it. WDYT?

My other two maybe-Josephine combos are Josephine Esme and Josephine Sophia--how does Josephine Ivy compare to that?

Any other MN ideas for Josephine similar in style to Ivy, Esme, or Sophia?

Thanks!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Love Josephine Ivy! I definitely like Josephine Ivy the best out of the three. It's short and sweet so it balances out Josephine. And, the names are tied together because they're both classic and beautiful. The name rolls off the tongue really well, I think it's a perfect combo!
    Josephine Eden
    Josephine Renee
    Josephine Claire
    Josephine Hallie

Josephine Ivy is what my husband and I settled on the day before Beyonce had her kid lol up until then I didnt think Ivy would be that big outside of naming communities.

Anyways, I think its a great combo and one I'm still considering using since I go back and for on Athénaïs sometimes.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

Wow, I love Josephine Ivy!

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

I also love Josephine Ivy. Josephine Esme is also nice, but there's something about the spunk of Ivy paired with the sophistication of Josephine that I really like. I'm not such a fan of Josephine Sophia. I feel like the two names share too many sounds, including the prominent "ph" sound.