Lulietta (nn Lulu)
    Aaliyah
    Isabella (nn Ella)
    Alice
    Leah

Xavier
    Kai
    Bede

Aged between 14 months and about 7. All the girls had pretty "L" sounds in their names!

What names have you heard lately? Have there been any common threads linking the names?

The land of cheese, brats, and boring flat land
    I took my cousin to play at the park a couple of days ago and was pleased to meet a little boy named Addison. I thought it was handsome and unusual, and I remember thinking, "Wow, his parents have fantastic taste!" Mostly I'm just a sucker for traditional boys' name a la Whitney or Mackenzie actually *on a boy* for once.

His brother Logan's name was a little less exciting in my opinion but still not terrible by any means.
    ~Vincent Rosalind~

Lovely Ladies~Cecilia, Avis, Henrietta "Etta", Katherine, Imogen, Evangeline

Dashing Gentlemen~Ezra, Harrison, Noel, Matthew, Peter, Anderson, Roan

I recently met these children, who are all under 10.

Liviana (nn Livvy)
    Riley
    Jewelia (unfortunate spelling, IMO)
    Xiamara

Xander
    James
    Edward
    Jackson (nn Jack)
    Preston
    Nicholas (nn Nick)
    Carter James (nn CJ)

@logicalnonsence: I am with you for boy names *on boys*. I have been crushing on Shannon recently.
    I have meet a little Liliana, Marley, Kira and Everett few times ago. Liliana goes by Lily sometimes, Everett by Ev.

Quote Originally Posted by mclevine View Post
    @logicalnonsence: I am with you for boy names *on boys*. I have been crushing on Shannon recently.
    I have meet a little Liliana, Marley, Kira and Everett few times ago. Liliana goes by Lily sometimes, Everett by Ev.
    I was at the hairdresser last week and there was a customer that was a man named Shannon. He must have been in his 20s, tall and good looking. He wore the name really well.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!