Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Violet, Willa, Henry,Kellan.

Violet and Willa are pretty. I must say I really like Hadley!! I have always liked, Hadley Anne.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by oatcake View Post
    Full disclosure - Callilou is a Canadian cartoon character. I'm not Canadian nor live in Canada but I've heard of it too. I'm not saying that should stop you (since I too think it's a cute name) but thought you should know :-)
    Are you sure you're not thinking of Caillou? Callilou doesn't come up on my web search

Violet Willa Grace - I want to like this so much, but Willa Grace makes me think of Will & Grace...
    Willa Adrielle - Lotta L going on and the connecting A sounds are a tad awkward to me, but I like both names (love Willa!)
    Lilou Seraphine - Feels a little over the top frilly, but the rhythm is nice and it sounds beautiful
    Harper Lyra Delphine - LOVE
    Hadley Aurelia - also pretty!
    Otsana Callilou. pr. Awts-on-ah Ka-lie-loo - There is so much going on in each name that I would probably pair each of these names with a more recognizable option.
    Estée Luisa - Estée is really tied to the make-up company for me, but again the rhythm is great.
    Sansa Mirabelle - I don't love the repetition of the two-syllable -a sound (Sansa Mira...), but each is alright on its own
    Catelyn Rue pr. CAT-eh-Lin - I agree that this spelling will ALWAYS be mispronounced since it's a not-uncommon version of Kaitlin. Maybe Catalin or Catalyn would get you closer?

Boys:

Damian Luca - Great!
    Renly William - Not my fave. Renly looks a little odd. What about Ripley or Rafferty (nn Rafe)?
    Henry Luca Wolf - great flow, and I like how Wolf gives gentle Henry a new spin! Love.
    Kellan Jasper - Kellan isn't to my taste, but I think this works well
    Scyther Ashton nn Sy - I still zero in on the word "scythe"--this name creeps me out... I'd prefer Syler Ashton, Silas Ashton, or Cyrus Ashton instead of Scyther.

Sibset-wise, you do seem to like both vintage names (Violet, Willa, Henry) and some modern (Hadley) and ethnic (Otsana) choices, which is awesome. I think these combos/reimagined combos and sibsets are cool:

Violet Avery/Harper Grace, Henry Luca Wolf, and/or Jasper Kellan Ash - vintage FN with bolder middles
    Hadley Aurelia, Rowan Mirabelle, Teagan Lyra, and Kendrick Jasper - unisex FN with gorgeous, vintage MNs
    Willa Delphine, Violet Aurelia, and Henry Jasper - all vintage
    Harper Lyra Delphine, Damian Luca Wolf, and Kendrick Renly ___?
    Violet Callilou and Aurelia Catalin
    Otsana Delphine, Lirian Wolf, and/or Damian Luca - I think Otsana is so boldly beautiful that it needs strong siblings. Lirian is just exotic enough and Damian has a lot of punch on its own (though the two boys' names sound similar so I guess you wouldn't use them together)

Have fun! These choices are have tons of potential!
    Last edited by ellenelle; April 23rd, 2012 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ellenelle View Post
    Violet Willa Grace - I want to like this so much, but Willa Grace makes me think of Will & Grace...
    Willa Adrielle - Lotta L going on and the connecting A sounds are a tad awkward to me, but I like both names (love Willa!)
    Lilou Seraphine - Feels a little over the top frilly, but the rhythm is nice and it sounds beautiful
    Harper Lyra Delphine - LOVE
    Hadley Aurelia - also pretty!
    Otsana Callilou. pr. Awts-on-ah Ka-lie-loo - There is so much going on in each name that I would probably pair each of these names with a more recognizable option.
    Estée Luisa - Estée is really tied to the make-up company for me, but again the rhythm is great.
    Sansa Mirabelle - I don't love the repetition of the two-syllable -a sound (Sansa Mira...), but each is alright on its own
    Catelyn Rue pr. CAT-eh-Lin - I agree that this spelling will ALWAYS be mispronounced since it's a not-uncommon version of Kaitlin. Maybe Catalin or Catalyn would get you closer?

Boys:

Damian Luca - Great!
    Renly William - Not my fave. Renly looks a little odd. What about Ripley or Rafferty (nn Rafe)?
    Henry Luca Wolf - great flow, and I like how Wolf gives gentle Henry a new spin! Love.
    Kellan Jasper - Kellan isn't to my taste, but I think this works well
    Scyther Ashton nn Sy - I still zero in on the word "scythe"--this name creeps me out... I'd prefer Syler Ashton, Silas Ashton, or Cyrus Ashton instead of Scyther.

Sibset-wise, you do seem to like both vintage names (Violet, Willa, Henry) and some modern (Hadley) and ethnic (Otsana) choices, which is awesome. I think these combos/reimagined combos and sibsets are cool:

Violet Avery/Harper Grace, Henry Luca Wolf, and/or Jasper Kellan Ash - vintage FN with bolder middles
    Hadley Aurelia, Rowan Mirabelle, Teagan Lyra, and Kendrick Jasper - unisex FN with gorgeous, vintage MNs
    Willa Delphine, Violet Aurelia, and Henry Jasper - all vintage
    Harper Lyra Delphine, Damian Luca Wolf, and Kendrick Renly ___?
    Violet Callilou and Aurelia Catalin
    Otsana Delphine, Lirian Wolf, and/or Damian Luca - I think Otsana is so boldly beautiful that it needs strong siblings. Lirian is just exotic enough and Damian has a lot of punch on its own (though the two boys' names sound similar so I guess you wouldn't use them together)

Have fun! These choices are have tons of potential!
    You just made my day! I love all these names so much more now and I love your suggestion to change Catelyn to Catalyn and Scyther to Syler! Both great suggestions. Thanks for the input!