Names Searched Right Now:

Pleasantly suprised...

Two little babies baptized today, by the names of Charlotte Lydia and Everett Henry! No, they were not related, which startled me because they BOTH have good names. I'm in Florida and am used to seeing Jayden Noah's and Olivia Grace's. So I am very happy : ) Have any of you have been pleasantly surprised by name choices lately?
    Last edited by chrisco; July 29th, 2013 at 07:12 PM.
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Igantius-Jude Sebastian-Eli Augustine-Samuel Damian

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Maura Francesca

Charlotte-Freya-Elisabet-Haidée-Afton-Ishmael-Matthias-Farrow-Crispin-Percy

Even though they're so common, I'm pleasantly surprised by every Catherine, Elizabeth, or Caroline. Because at least they're not Katharynn, Elysabyth, or Karulyne.

I don't mind creative/unique names. I'm actually quite tickled when I see originals, like Donova, or item names, like Candle (even if they're not my style). I also don't mind popular trendy names, like Olivia or Jayden. The only thing I'm not crazy about is extreme spelling. A little variation is fine (Catherine, Kathryn), but I do not like names that are difficult to read.

[Sorry, was that a rant? I try to be accepting of all name choices, because a) not everyone shares one style and b) people actually have these names.]