Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Well my style has changed drastically since using sites like this, and I've now realised that my style doesn't reflect the general British public. I would say that my style fits in perfectly with most Berries with the long and frilly girls names; Arabella, Tabitha, Clementine. I would also say my girls names seem very British but I'm a little nervous that they might seem pretentious because the response I've got from the UK site I use hasn't been the best.

With my boys names I'm a sucker for biblical names; Isaac, Jude, Asher, Elijah, Gideon, Tobias etc. At the same time I love Maddox, Jacoby, River, Rourke and Cavan which are quite out there for UK standards, the latter two being Irish/Gaelic names.

Like Kibby & Lucy, when I hear a name I like I just write it down. I like all different sorts of names. My son is Eivan Jacob Maverik, all names I love. Evan & Jacob are normally popular, I try to forget about popularity! I want my child to be different and an individual, his/ her own person, I tend to try to like less popular names, even though all my faves are becoming more popular everyday! Like Maxwell, which I love. Jessica Simpson just named her daughter Maxwell Drew, I love Maxwell with the nn Max for a boy, and Drew was forever one of my favorites for a guy also, until it started rising popularity wise!
    Tiara Selena Karleigh
    Mom to Evan, Wife to Chase <3

Shayla .. Clara .. Evelyn .. Hailey ..

like most, my style is all over the place! i do have traces of vintage, irish, and spanish influences in my favorites- as well as hipster, yupster, and trendy style. thankfully, i'm not having kids for a LONG time. haha.

girls:

Audrina
    Jolene
    Larisa
    Nora
    Whitney
    Lydia
    Lucy
    Emery
    Isabella
    Gemma
    Genevieve
    Paloma
    Stephanie
    Summer
    Trista
    Cosette
    Vienna
    Ramona
    Malise
    Berkeley

boys:

Ryan
    Nathan
    Owen
    Craig
    Jackson
    Clay
    Scott
    Jude
    Julian
    Reed
    Declan
    Aidan
    Nolan
    Noah
    Griffin
    Gavin
    Tanner
    Sawyer
    Damien
    Oliver

I tend to be fond of names that are fresh-sounding but not too made-up or misspelled, and not too popular. In theory I love fantasy-sounding names like Melisande, but they would be kind of hard to live with in the real world.
    Boys: Leo * Edward * Alasdair * Ian * Malcolm

Girls: Sophie * Alana * Meredith * Fiona * Claire

Mostly old fashioned with a kick to them! I don't like names you hear everyday (except William and kenneth) other than that, I like names with a history that aren't Emily or Mary or Joshua.