Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Doubting some of my list...

I've been doubting some of the girls' names on my short list, lately, and a few other options have become quite attractive to me! I'm just curious what you Berries think of these, and how they compare to Lillian/Liliana (nn Lily/Lila) and Charlotte (nn Lola)--the two I'm doubting.

Clara
    Genevieve "Evie"
    Madeleine "Leni"

Which two out of these five names do you think fits best with Isabelle (Bella/Belle), Arianne (Ari), Olivia (Olive/Liv), Violet, Rachel, Daphne, Magda, and Josephine (Posey)?

Thanks, Berries!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Charlotte and Liliana would be my preffered. I like Clara as well, but not as much.

I like all five, ordered from most liked: Clara, Charlotte, Madeleine, Liliana & Genevieve.

As for the two that I think best with your other favourites: Clara & Charlotte (but I think they all name in your post work really well together).

This is tough! As you know, Liliana was once one of my favourites. I'm not really a fan of it any more, I know popularity doesn't bother you, but its just too common for my taste.

I like Charlotte too, and used to love it, but I think there's only space for one -t ending name on your list and I love Violet a whole lot more. I just don't like how Charlotte and Violet sound as a sib set.

Clara and Madeleine, I love. I love them for you too, because they sound so French. I like Genevieve but prefer it as a middle name. So for those reasons I'd swap Liliana and Charlotte for Clara and Madeleine.
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

Quote Originally Posted by lucykate219 View Post
    This is tough! As you know, Liliana was once one of my favourites. I'm not really a fan of it any more, I know popularity doesn't bother you, but its just too common for my taste.

Clara and Madeleine, I love. I love them for you too, because they sound so French. I like Genevieve but prefer it as a middle name. So for those reasons I'd swap Liliana and Charlotte for Clara and Madeleine.
    Yeah... I used to love Liliana so much. But now... I don't know. This weekend, I came across the combo Liliana Beatrix Jane, and I want to love it, since it would honor all five of my grandparents, but I just can't seem to get excited about it. I even like it as a combo, but Liliana. Egh. But when I think of nixing it, I just get all sad inside. It's so pretty and princessy, and I've only ever come across one. And I don't know if coming across kids in a fast food restaurant should count, since they're not even personal acquaintances, haha.

I'm really loving Madeleine nn Leni out of the blue, though! I'm seriously thinking about adding that one. I was thinking about maybe Madeleine Olive or Madeleine Zoe earlier.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter